We pick 6 as of now......again lol

johnnyjet

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

Need a Denver win, Tampa Bay doesn't help the Jets in any way, shape or form. The teams looking at QB in the top 10 are Cle, NYG, Indy, Denver, NYJ, Ariz, Miami possibly. Right now Jets draft behind Denver so they will lose out on any of the four first round QB's.

It moves us up to 5 if Tampa and Denver loses it does help us

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Need a Denver win, Tampa Bay doesn't help the Jets in any way, shape or form. The teams looking at QB in the top 10 are Cle, NYG, Indy, Denver, NYJ, Ariz, Miami possibly. Right now Jets draft behind Denver so they will lose out on any of the four first round QB's.

I count Giants, Cleveland, Denver - Jets get the 4th one - assuming no trades but there are likely to be some.

problem is I want no part of Allen or Jackson....

Go Denver!

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Picking 6th will be devastating there is 5 blue chip prospects, need that top 5 pick for either Darnold Rosen Barkley Chubb or Lamar Jackson.

Lamar Jackson is a talented kid but no way top 5 in this draft.....might not be top 50 when draft rolls around

3 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Not really because Denver would still be ahead. TB is NOT looking at QB's.

It doesn’t matter if they are looking for a QB. It would still put us in a better spot. 

Denver wins - Tampa loses - Jets stay at 6 due to SoS

Denver wins - Tampa wins - Jets move to 5 because of a lesser record.

i understand TB isn’t a threat to take a QB but the higher up we get the better chance of either A.) trading up or B.) Getting our guy.

Denver can still try to jump us if they wanted. But us being #5 changes a lot.

You'd think that we have to decide between signing an expensive FA Qb or drafting one high. Because good FA Qbs will probably all be signed before the draft. And the good vets will want a multi year deal. The one guy who might be willing to sign a one year deal and probably for around 6 mil is McCown. And then you draft one high like Darnold or the Wyoming kid. 

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’s stuck on that run first/athletic bust

Exactly...... 

if you watch a Louisville gym team runs up tempo, call the play in then guess what happens.... Lamar Jackson gets in shotgun and looks to the sideline after seeing the D alignment..... Guess who's reading the D it's not him

A Huge project

1 minute ago, Titan24 said:

Exactly...... 

if you watch a Louisville gym team runs up tempo, call the play in then guess what happens.... Lamar Jackson gets in shotgun and looks to the sideline after seeing the D alignment..... Guess who's reading the D it's not him

A Huge project

That's pretty common in college these days. I am more concerned with his ability to go through progressions after the ball is snapped and his ability to make NFL quality passes. I have not really seen him do that. Again, he has all world talent,  but he is far from an all world pocket passer. 

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

That's pretty common in college these days. I am more concerned with his ability to go through progressions after the ball is snapped and his ability to make NFL quality passes. I have not really seen him do that. Again, he has all world talent,  but he is far from an all world pocket passer. 

Very true, worrisome he wouldn't be able to even set up line protections, know who's "hot" etc..... that's even before talking bout progressions, accuracy etc...

want no part of Jackson 

How might the free agent market for QBs affect our situation provided we don't sign a free agent QB - or we only sign a guy we intend to be the backup? Cousins has to go somewhere. Bridgewater is out there, maybe Tyrod Taylor as well... any chance some of the teams ahead of us bite on them?

27 minutes ago, Paradis said:

why is he being outplayed by Lynch?

Funny we must be watching different games Mahomes is leading mostly backups to a 17-10 lead vs Lynch who is playing against all backups.  So stop embarrassing yourself by quadrupling down on Paxton Lynch by making things up like this that are blatantly not true dude.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Funny we must be watching different games Mahomes is leading mostly backups to a 17-10 lead vs Lynch who is playing against all backups.  So stop embarrassing yourself by quadrupling down on Paxton Lynch by making things up like this that are blatantly not true dude.

but why is he out playing him?

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

but why is he out playing him?

Again stop making things up you wish to be true, your embarrassing yourself.  Lynch is playing with starters vs guys who may be UPS drivers next year, and Mahomes is playing with guys who are going to be UPS drivers next year vs NFL starters, AND NOT FUMBLING AWAY 6’s!!!!!!!!!!!

So **** off troll, and STFU about your failed loser Paxton Lynch.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Again stop making things up you wish to be true, your embarrassing yourself.  Lynch is playing with starters vs guys who may be UPS drivers next year, and Mahomes is playing with guys who are going to be UPS drivers next year vs NFL starters, AND NOT FUMBLING AWAY 6’s!!!!!!!!!!!

So **** off troll, and STFU about your failed loser Paxton Lynch.

Clearly you're frustrated. I would be too.  i know this cause I happened to me. 

Archived