We pick 6 as of now......again lol

johnnyjet

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paradis said:

Clearly you're frustrated. I would be too.  i know this cause I happened to me. 

Miserable Trolls gonna troll because they hate on guys who get it right, and can’t deal with the fact they always get it wrong I feel sorry for you.

Jets couldn’t put up 3 points vs this Denver D, yet Mahomes put up 17 with backups, so yeah give me Mahomes all ******* day, and lol Josh McClown put up 35 on KC’s D, and Lynch has given away 7 points, and only scored 10 yet he is “outplaying Mahomes” your such a bitter loser, go take your frustration about your lack of QB evaluations on someone else, don’t take it out on me because your jealous I know WTF I see in QB’s, and get it right more often then not the last few years the more I take it seriously

This is my last post with you about this as you clearly are not worthy to have a discussion about QB’s.

1 hour ago, Titan24 said:

Exactly...... 

if you watch a Louisville gym team runs up tempo, call the play in then guess what happens.... Lamar Jackson gets in shotgun and looks to the sideline after seeing the D alignment..... Guess who's reading the D it's not him

A Huge project

USC and Sam Darnold look to the sidelines presnap as well, yet no one cares that he does that.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Thank You Andy Reid for pulling Mahomes for Bray, to show you how good Mahomes is once Bray came in the game he blew the 14 point lead in minutes.  Patrick Mahomes was the difference in the game.

Are you okay?

6 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Tyler Bray is in they took Mahomes out wit the game out of reach.  It was Bray that fumbled that away.

No I get that, but during the time Mahomes was in, aside from that first drive...I wasn't overly impressed.  It's tough because it's week 17 (and obviously his first NFL start) but with all the hype around this kid, which we both know I was skeptical about, I was barely felt anything more than a big whole "meh" regarding his performance.  We didn't drop much on this Denver defense, but they are top of the league in TDs allowed to Wide Receivers.  

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No I get that, but during the time Mahomes was in, aside from that first drive...I wasn't overly impressed.  It's tough because it's week 17 (and obviously his first NFL start) but with all the hype around this kid, which we both know I was skeptical about, I was barely felt anything more than a big whole "meh" regarding his performance.  We didn't drop much on this Denver defense, but they are top of the league in TDs allowed to Wide Receivers.  

And **** me sideways Reid pulled Bray back out and put Mahomes back in so he can win the game so don’t tell me Mahomes was being outplayed he was the reason they were winning and will be the reason they probably will win now.

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yeah looks meh my ass, kid puts the helmet back on and drives them 70 yards in 3 minutes like it’s practice to win the game.  The ******* kid is special period stop!  The Jets ****ed up not drafting him at 6 last year period stop!

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Yeah looks meh my ass, kid puts the helmet back on and drives them 70 yards in 3 minutes like it’s practice to win the game.  The ******* kid is special period stop!  The Jets ****ed up not drafting him at 6 last year period stop!

The Mahomes pass is going to haunt us.

18 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Are you okay?

I’d be better if Mahomes was a Jet, or Reid didn’t want to win the game so badly he pulled Bray out, and put Mahomes back in to go Drive it right down the field for the win like it was a 7 vs air drill.

1 minute ago, legler82 said:

The Mahomes pass is going to haunt us.

You didn’t hear thou that Lynch out played him SMH at this ******* place, and everyone wants Mayfield at wherever we pick, but the pitch forks would have came out last year if we took Mahomes at 6 last year because the masses here have no ******* clue what they are talking about.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

You didn’t hear thou that Lynch out played him SMH at this ******* place, and everyone wants Mayfield at wherever we pick, but the pitch forks would have came out last year if we took Mahomes at 6 last year because the masses here have no ******* clue what they are talking about.

Don’t worry, Baker Mayfield is special not becaue he has any elite talents or physical attributes but becaue he wants to win really really bad.  More than most guys do. Do you see how excited he gets when he scores?  You can’t teach that passion. And he’s edgy and edgy is in these days. 

9 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’d be better if Mahomes was a Jet, or Reid didn’t want to win the game so badly he pulled Bray out, and put Mahomes back in to go Drive it right down the field for the win like it was a 7 vs air drill.

First start => first game winning drive on the road.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Don’t worry, Baker Mayfield is special not becaue he has any elite talents or physical attributes but becaue he wants to win really really bad.  More than most guys do. Do you see how excited he gets when he scores?  You can’t teach that passion. And he’s edgy and edgy is in these days. 

Yeah you know we need him at 6 so he can do the DX suck it motion to Bill Belichek IF he ever gets the ball in the end zone vs the Patriots.

12 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

It's one drive against a bad 5-11 Denver team. It doesn't erase the whole game which was nothing more than "meh".  I think crowning him is a little ridiculous, but that's just me.  

Happy New Year Lupz.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

It's one drive against a bad 5-11 Denver team. It doesn't erase the whole game which was nothing more than "meh".  I think crowning him is a little ridiculous, but that's just me.  

Happy New Year Lupz.

Dude I crowned him last October, I don’t need to see these things he did today, I already know he can do this sh*t whenever he wants, it’s clowns like you who still think Paxton Lynch can be saved.

Happy New Year bud.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Russ Wilson, not just because they’re both small. Will to win.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Dude I crowned him last October, I don’t need to see these things he did today, I already know he can do this sh*t whenever he wants, it’s clowns like you who still think Paxton Lynch can be saved.

Happy New Year bud.

For the record, I hated Paxton Lynch.  I wanted absolutely no part of him and was pretty vocal about that.  I think he's awful.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Russ Wilson, not just because they’re both small. Will to win.

I would say Wilson has elite elusiveness but yes that will to win stuff.  Very important.  Most guys are like meh on winning and stuff. 

Archived