Let’s go Buffalo.....

southparkcpa

Not much hope for the Bills to get too far but there is always an outside chance they can pull off what the Jets did in 09-10 by beating some better teams to have a shot at the title

It may have been 17 years since the playoffs but these are really good and knowledgeable fans up there. Unlike the Meadowlands, you go to game and everyone is paying full attention every play and knows what they are looking at. 

Football, per capita, means way more in Buffalo than it does in NYC.  

Go Bills !

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Sony being greedy sh*ts with their PlayStation Now service still has people buying PS1 games to this day, so that one hasn't changed much.  Don't even get me started on the remasters ?.

(I'm guilty of at least buying the remasters...)

**** PS Now and their sh*tty ass service ??

I still have an old PS2 that I can use if I wanna replay Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7 for old times sake ?

19 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Lots of western NY people live here in Charlotte, LOTS. I went to college in western NY.

i was always impressed with the fan base while in college. 

Fukk it.....  I’m rooting for Buffalo rest of the way.

BTW..... screw REX.

I've always hated the Pats and Fins. Never had an issue with the Bills. 

Glad their fanbase are getting a playoff game. Hope the team makes the best of it. It's been almost 20 years. geesh. 

10 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

UB in the house .... :)  

Thank you  

it is really hard  for people who haven’t lived in Buffalo to realize how passionate the folks are in Buffalo, as a community, about the Bills!!

I will never forget being in Topps (a grocery store) the game blaring over the store sound system and the announcer saying “Jim Kelly and the Bills are on the move.”

Those Bills teams showed me what quality football was and that is why I pray one day that the Jets, my team, finally gets it right!!

I shoplifted in Topps....    I was young and stupid. ?

ive seen more Jets games in Buffalo than NYC.  Fredonia had bus trips to the games.  It was a good time. 

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

I shoplifted in Topps....    I was and stupid. ?

ive seen more Jets games in Buffalo than NYC.  Fredonia had bus trips to the games.  It was a good time. 

You and I both know you are a real Jets fan when you go into a Bills Bar in Buffalo late at night talking about how you are a fan of the the New York Jets....... :) 

On 12/31/2017 at 8:54 PM, southparkcpa said:

Lots of western NY people live here in Charlotte, LOTS. I went to college in western NY.

i was always impressed with the fan base while in college. 

Fukk it.....  I’m rooting for Buffalo rest of the way.

BTW..... screw REX.

I have to admit I was rooting for them to make the playoffs.  I know I shouldn't root for teams in my division but I feel for Bills fans after 17 years of not making the playoffs.  I do think they're a good fanbase.

Archived