~ ~ ~ 2018 schedule ~ ~ ~

kelly

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

New York Jets 2018 schedule. Home opponents: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Denver Broncos. Away opponents: New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars

>    http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Butter schedule. We don’t go west of Illinois in 2018. Record All depends on how Mac drafts and the FA’s he signs. Then again you have Bowles coaching so wouldn’t get too excited. 7-9 at best and the trumpets blasting on  how we’ve made all these improvements. Saw American Hustle last night. Eerily familiar to how Mac and Chesse spin this teams ‘progress’.

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ehh hard? Depends, based on the play of last year, Packers, Texans, Bears, Colts, Browns and Broncos were all pretty awful. All those teams have lots of holes.

The only reason the Packers, Texans and Colts were awful was because Watson, Rodgers and Luck were out for the year. You aren’t actually suggesting they will suck with those 3 QB’s playing, are you? Broncos...it just depends on who the QB is. They still have the pieces around them..plus they blew us out without a QB anyway lmao...

6 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

The only reason the Packers, Texans and Colts were awful was because Watson, Rodgers and Luck were out for the year. You aren’t actually suggesting they will suck with those 3 QB’s playing, are you? Broncos...it just depends on who the QB is. They still have the pieces around them..plus they blew us out without a QB anyway lmao...

Colts have been bad with luck before. They are awful regardless, Texans are an 8-8 team. Packers I can give you, Rodgers makes a huge difference 

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Colts have been bad with luck before. They are awful regardless, Texans are an 8-8 team. Packers I can give you, Rodgers makes a huge difference 

Nah Texans are not an 8-8 team. They were A playoff team before drafting Watson and were well on their way to at least 10 wins in that divison. They were blowing teams out of the water.

We learned how to win this year, so I see big things. I don't believe any of these teams learned to win like we did. The Patriots know how to win (but we can gloss over that), the Packers knew how to win and forgot (collarbone, broke), the Vikings learned how to lose after learning to win, the Colts learned how to lose (BIG time), the Browns have no idea how to win (let's hope we get them early before they learn how to win) and the Texans were learning how to win but then learned (much like the Colts, BIG TIME) how to lose.

We, on the other hand, learned how to win. We were expected to go 0-25 and no freaking way were we going to let THAT happen. We came together, kicked some ass, had fun while doing it (Buffalo, timeout, dancing) and now we know how to WIN, baby! Watch out!!!

PLUS we're going to have a shiny new cornerback drafted with the sixth pick because we don't like our QB choices at six. I just realized that cornerback sounds ALMOST like quarterback, especially if you say it fast! This is just too much, I tell ya!

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nah Texans are not an 8-8 team. They were A playoff team before drafting Watson and were well on their way to at least 10 wins in that divison. They were blowing teams out of the water.

The one wildcard game where they got kicked around like a rag doll after going 9-7? September football is nice but it doesn't define a team, their record does. Texans don't impress me, 6-10 at worst next year, 9-7 at best.

19 hours ago, New York Mick said:

When does the schedule come out? I’m going to the green bay game, hopefully it’s during winter. 

one of my X's was a big fan of the packers,..

snow-tailgate.jpg

...yes, he made me go to some of the games    :wine: 

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

We learned how to win this year, so I see big things. I don't believe any of these teams learned to win like we did. The Patriots know how to win (but we can gloss over that), the Packers knew how to win and forgot (collarbone, broke), the Vikings learned how to lose after learning to win, the Colts learned how to lose (BIG time), the Browns have no idea how to win (let's hope we get them early before they learn how to win) and the Texans were learning how to win but then learned (much like the Colts, BIG TIME) how to lose.

We, on the other hand, learned how to win. We were expected to go 0-25 and no freaking way were we going to let THAT happen. We came together, kicked some ass, had fun while doing it (Buffalo, timeout, dancing) and now we know how to WIN, baby! Watch out!!!

PLUS we're going to have a shiny new cornerback drafted with the sixth pick because we don't like our QB choices at six. I just realized that cornerback sounds ALMOST like quarterback, especially if you say it fast! This is just too much, I tell ya!

1cs5xz.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

we also learned how to quit in games this year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
cimini_rich.png&w=160&h=160&scale=cropRich Cimini  ESPN Staff Writer 

The Jets' preseason schedule is out: Atlanta Falcons (Aug. 9-12), at Washington Redskins (Aug. 14), New York Giants (Aug. 24-27) and at Philadelphia Eagles (Aug. 30). This means the Jets' quarterback of the future (assuming they draft a quarterback) probably will make his debut in front of a home crowd against a fast and aggressive Atlanta defense.

>    http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

Archived