Jump to content

80's Engagement Party Mafia [Sign Ups]


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I'm going to pass but I'll be looking in and observing the festivities.  

Weak

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s not a boat machine, you doofus.

Of course not...it's just a boat duh. Are you a guy who says ATM machine too?

Monkey not very good with technology methinks. 

I guess whatever scientists taught you to imitate humanity could only do so much.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I'll play but I'll prolly only have like 45 mins a day to check in due to work. And I'll prolly spend 44 mins of those contributing to MeanGirls"R"Us.

Is that a store?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're awake by the way. You're not having a terrible terrible dream. Also you're not dead and you haven't gone to hell. This is your life now. This is our mafia now. This is us, this i

^^ Mrs J80 on her wedding night

I'm here booboo I was just bragging because I have a 4.0 in a master's program and you still sell churros on the subway.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I thought you guys wanted to play mafia?

Scramble some sign ups or its not happening.

If I'm being honest I think we all like the "idea" of playing mafia. Not sure anyone actually does or if we did it anyone would actually participate. But it was really nice to see you and I still love your soul.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Weak

Of course not...it's just a boat duh. Are you a guy who says ATM machine too?

Monkey not very good with technology methinks. 

I guess whatever scientists taught you to imitate humanity could only do so much.

Is that a store?

If I were to imitate humanity I’d need a frontal lobotomy, 3 STDs, an addiction to Diet Coke, and a 100% self serving mission.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If I were to imitate humanity I’d need a frontal lobotomy, 3 STDs, an addiction to Diet Coke, and a 100% self serving mission.

 

. . .

 

We can make that happen.

Start Monday?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If I were to imitate humanity I’d need a frontal lobotomy, 3 STDs, an addiction to Diet Coke, and a 100% self serving mission.

 

Bend over I can take care of all of that in one go.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I've ran out of people to try to pull into this game. I'm not even sure if Ape is actually playing or not too so we either need 3 or 4 more people.

 

I would ask @Nynaeve if she could pull a person or two in because she seems good at that but 4 is a tall order to fill even for her. Anyone else know anyone who might play if you asked?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Well I've ran out of people to try to pull into this game. I'm not even sure if Ape is actually playing or not too so we either need 3 or 4 more people.

 

I would ask @Nynaeve if she could pull a person or two in because she seems good at that but 4 is a tall order to fill even for her. Anyone else know anyone who might play if you asked?

I can ask the Chimp Pimp

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The people i pulled in before are either awol or i dont talk to anymore. Sorry :-/

It's cool. You can't be expected to fill the gaps every time (although I was hoping maybe you could bring like one person lol).

Let me see if I can drag in some total strangers...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2018 at 6:01 PM, Integrity28 said:

If I were to imitate humanity I’d need a frontal lobotomy, 3 STDs, an addiction to Diet Coke, and a 100% self serving mission.

 

Is it OK if we just drink Jameson with a Diet Coke.

Image result for jameson IPA

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nolder said:

It's cool. You can't be expected to fill the gaps every time (although I was hoping maybe you could bring like one person lol).

Let me see if I can drag in some total strangers...

I did link eldrick to the game yesterday lol  but i cant guarantee it worked

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

im home 

Sup

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I did link eldrick to the game yesterday lol  but i cant guarantee it worked

Yeah I'm going to make a post on MU and see if I can bring in some randoms. I tried to do it yesterday but my account had no permission to post? And then I tried to PM an admin and my account had no permission to PM...so I had to bug Thingyman on Skype. I'm not sure if the problem is fixed yet lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Sup

Yeah I'm going to make a post on MU and see if I can bring in some randoms. I tried to do it yesterday but my account had no permission to post? And then I tried to PM an admin and my account had no permission to PM...so I had to bug Thingyman on Skype. I'm not sure if the problem is fixed yet lol.

Bring thingyman over. He always comes promoting that tourney of his. Least he can do is sign up for a game play a few days and disappear because PAC and Ape. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Bring thingyman over. He always comes promoting that tourney of his. Least he can do is sign up for a game play a few days and disappear because PAC and Ape. 

Haha I'll ask him and see what he says.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arsis said:

I'm 32 and I'm getting a master's degree because why not improve my life?

Good for you man. 32 young as hell. Proud of you brother. Do it now. I’m 51. Just doing my continuing   Eduacation requirements feels like agony, even with the pleasant danish and hot wonderful coffee they serve. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...