80's Engagement Party Mafia [Sign Ups]

Nolder

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw I mentioned that players die from grief in 1-4 phases of their partners death.

Should I inform players how long they will last after their partner dies or should it be unknown?

For example if Jif knows he dies 2 phases after his partner and his partner is lynched D1 Jif knows he will die at the end of D2.

Is this something everyone should know?

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

btw I mentioned that players die from grief in 1-4 phases of their partners death.

Should I inform players how long they will last after their partner dies or should it be unknown?

For example if Jif knows he dies 2 phases after his partner and his partner is lynched D1 Jif knows he will die at the end of D2.

I'd be good with not knowing when you're gonna die from grief. It could force people to stay active and share their reads/push their agenda when their partner dies, as they don't know how long they'll have left in the game. If we are told when we we're gonna die, I'm worried some people will simply throw in the towel when they are informed and just tap outta the game because they feel there's no point to them continuing on. Although, knowing could introduce some interesting tactics, such as a scummer finding out he's gonna die, then tells his scummates to bus him for credibility. But my vote is for it being a surprise.

vote Not Knowing

18 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think most of us would like to know when Jif dies, yes

Archived