*** wildcard weekend games thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
Decker in the playoffs...NY Jets NOT 

WTF does that mean? Decker isn’t having a great year. This is one of the dumbest fan bases. Every point made about another team turns into a criticism of their own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

We can really do both with someone like Smith! Kirk is going to want to be the starter for 5/6 years. Smith can come in and mentor Baker..they kinda play similar... so that’s good. I’m really liking this idea...just was reported today that KC is open to  trade him but aren’t necessarily looking for partners.. throw a 3rd or something. Idk. It would be a better alternative than making Cousins the highest paid QB ever. Alex will give us just as good OR BETTER production while we grab Baker at #6.

Woof 

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

WTF does that mean? Decker isn’t having a great year. This is one of the dumbest fan bases. Every point made about another team turns into a criticism of their own team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what he dropped a pass then!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I want Brees or Smith to win the SB. A win for either would be the 4th by a FA signed QB in ten seasons, considered an impossible feats by the gods themselves. 

Manning and Brees have won in the last 10 years.  Who am I missing?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

BTW, Kevin Byard is a FS, Adams is a SS so the comparison is not worth even going into

Nonsense. Adams was touted as being able to play both FS and SS and its clear he’s just a jag. Helluva Pom Pom cheerleader though. He’s on the All pro Pom Pom team. 

Archived