Our 2015 team was better than Jax or Buffalo.

dcJet

I'm pissed off watching this playoff game.  In 2015, we go 10-6.  Our QB throws for over 30 touchdowns .  We score the 5th most points in the conference.  Yet, we don't make the playoffs that year. 

This year, 10 wins gets this sh*tty Jacksonville team the 3rd seed and this POS Buffalo team gets in with 9. 

I swear we're jinxed.   That 2015 team was good enough to beat both these guys

14 minutes ago, dcJet said:

I'm pissed off watching this playoff game.  In 2015, we go 10-6.  Our QB throws for over 30 touchdowns .  We score the 5th most points in the conference.  Yet, we don't make the playoffs that year. 

This year, 10 wins gets this sh*tty Jacksonville team the 3rd seed and this POS Buffalo team gets in with 9. 

Easy schedule?

dcJet is correct, that was a good team and fun team to watch they won 6 in a row down the stretch including beating the pats, they deserved to be in the playoffs if you pout them next to these teams as team like houston going 9-7 and winning in a terrible div.

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If only Ryan Fitzpatrick didn't choke and we won that 11th game the final game.......

Fits was terrible but they still could have won.  Revis giving Watkins 15 yard cushions.  We should have cut him after that game

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

Agree and the Chiefs Titans was not much better yesterday, letting the Titans back in that game was pathetic, or scripted or both 

Steelers hometown refs were bad a few weeks ago and I can wait for AFCCG game in chowderland -  just give the pats* the crappy trophy already, little point in watching any of these games

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Our 2015 team couldn’t beat a worse version of this Bills team to get into the playoffs. The Jets in no way got screwed that year. Their fate was in their hands and they blew it. 

That is true, the Jets controlled their own destiny and choked.  Nothing to complain about.

That said, this year's Bills team may be one of the top 5 or so worst NFL playoff teams in history.  That game was a black eye for the NFL.  Just terrible.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I yay he's another fan who thinks Geno cost us the playoffs that year.....he is also dumping the Jets his PSL;s  and rooting for the Giants next season. 

I knew that guy was a closet Giant Fan. One of those "I couldn't get Giants Tix so I settled for the Jets Tix" Meadowlands guys.

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I yay he's another fan who thinks Geno cost us the playoffs that year.....he is also dumping the Jets his PSL;s  and rooting for the Giants next season. 

Going into that season with Fitzpatrick as a backup not a sane Jets fan would have thought the guy could win 5 games let alone 10.  That was his ceiling.  An amazing 10 wins.

It was Geno Smith that lost the 11th.

SAR I

5 hours ago, dcJet said:

Jacksonville is pretty much the Jets of 2009. Elite defense, #1 corner, great rushing attack

Our 2015 team was better than 2017 Buffalo, it was not close to 2017 Jax and both teams were much better coached than our team that took advantage of an extremely weak schedule and didn't show up week 17 w/ a win and in game against a team we were much better than.

10 hours ago, Mecca said:

Jacksonville is pretty much the Jets of 2009. Elite defense, #1 corner, great rushing attack

D's are kind of similar but jax's D scores more and so far they were better in playoffs.  We were elite in ranking, if jax gets crushed like we did at Indy then we'll be close

and do people begin to appreciate Sanchez now after watching Taylor and Bortles yesterday? In Mark's 1st playoff game was near flawless, had only 3 incompletions and 2 of them were drops w/ one of them being a 50+ yd bomb that would have been a TD if Braylon didn't drop it and our O scored 24, 11 more than both teams combined yesterday.

Archived