Kirk Cousins would seriously consider playing for Browns

Patriot Killa

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Everyone laughs at the browns because that's what you guys are programmed to do. But the Browns could draft Barkley and an OL in top ten, to go along with njoku, Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman an then spend the rest of their cap money on more pieces and become a playoff team overnight with cousins. 

They also have Myles Jarrett and a few nice pieces on defense.

I'd rather be a Browns fan today than a skins fan. 

Or dare you say rather than a Jets fan. They also have 2 all pro OL. Lots of QUALITY talent. A good QB in the mix and they can make some noise. Maybe we can trade them back McClown for one of those trillion picks they have. ?

10 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Going with cousins or maybe Alex Smith is their best bet to getting back to being relevant and changing that culture. Instead of having everyone wait to see how the drafted QB will screw up and be a failure. 

It might be, and they will have to throw the bank at Cousins to do it

Cousins would be my first choice for the Jets just because he's a known commodity vs. any of these guys in the draft who are not Andrew Luck like sure things at all.  But with that being said, if he doesn't end up with the Jets I'm hoping he either goes to Clev. or Denver.  Both teams are in front of us so the hope if they wouldn't draft another QB giving us a chance to get a QB at six or possibly trade down.  Still have a hard time believing he'll go to Clev. and obviously see it more as a move to try and drive his price up.

10 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Browns have some pieces but Josh Gordon can’t she counted on, the running backs are nothing to write home about, and the rest of the receivers are hot garbage. The offensive line isn’t all that good either. 

Gordon is one strike away from being banned for life and he will blow it

40 minutes ago, drsamuel84 said:

Cousins would be my first choice for the Jets just because he's a known commodity vs. any of these guys in the draft who are not Andrew Luck like sure things at all.  But with that being said, if he doesn't end up with the Jets I'm hoping he either goes to Clev. or Denver.  Both teams are in front of us so the hope if they wouldn't draft another QB giving us a chance to get a QB at six or possibly trade down.  Still have a hard time believing he'll go to Clev. and obviously see it more as a move to try and drive his price up.

Jets really put themselves in a bad spot signing McCown who pretty much by himself got us 5 wins by playing way beyond expectations 

Another crappy season but not bad enough to get the #1 pick or get this entire inept regime fired

50 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

LOL really? You do know that they ranked better on Defense AND Offense, right? So, yeah, it's NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Boy, you really can't make this stuff up, I tell ya.

Yeah and we all know they played the same schedule, same teams, everything was equal.  

Youre  right, it hard to make this stuff up.  

Just now, Philc1 said:

Hey what did Rex, Herm, Mangini and Bill Parcells all accomplish during their first 3 years Bowles couldn’t?

WTF does Rex's team, Herms's team, Manginis team, Parcells team, have to do with Bowles team?  Tell us, the talent level the same, is that your case?  QB's?  

Make the case the only difference is the coaching, rosters are equal.

27 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

My mistake. I was under the impression wins and losses determines success or failure.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Go ahead and oversimplify because you went OMG the Jets are so much gooder than the Browns, it's crazy to say otherwise" and were proven wrong.

Switch QBs in the Jets vs Browns games and who wins? Go ahead, say it.

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah and we all know they played the same schedule, same teams, everything was equal.  

Youre  right, it hard to make this stuff up.  

Yeah, because THAT was the difference. The Browns are not even in the same league as the Jets, we all know that, I mean look at the game we played against them and got outgained by a two to one margin WITHOUT one of the best WR's in football. NOT THE SAME LEAGUE. Or am I MAKING THAT UP?

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Go ahead and oversimplify because you went OMG the Jets are so much gooder than the Browns, it's crazy to say otherwise" and were proven wrong.

Switch QBs in the Jets vs Browns games and who wins? Go ahead, say it.

Not trying to discredit your point. 

But didnt Cleveland have our exact starter the year before and won 2 games?

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, because the year before matters but not everything else statistically.

Definitely not trying to say that ...

i’m just saying our rosters pretty much have had the same amount of garbage play the last two years and some how we ended up with more wins playing a tough schedule two years in a row.

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

WTF does Rex's team, Herms's team, Manginis team, Parcells team, have to do with Bowles team?  Tell us, the talent level the same, is that your case?  QB's?  

Make the case the only difference is the coaching, rosters are equal.

Great job answering the question 

Archived