*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Look,  I fancy myself as a rational human being and don't want to believe a league of this magnitude can be fixed...

But it honestly is getting harder and harder to fight my better instincts.  

I mean that call against Decker wouldn't even get called in pre-season...let alone the second round of the playoffs.

Again, and I'm a very rational person - but it's really getting difficult to make an argument for fairness.

Getting to be Ri-God Damned-diculous. 

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Look,  I fancy myself as a rational human being and don't want to believe a league of this magnitude can be fixed...

I mean that call against Decker wouldn't even get called in pre-season...let alone the second round of the playoffs.

Again, and I'm a very rational person - but it's really getting difficult to make an argument for fairness.

Of course it’s fixed. There’s like maybe 200 guys who are amazeballs at foozeball. Everyone else is good enough to hopefully have enough money for that car dealership they always wanted in 3 years. It’s not *that* hard to fix. 

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Its called game fixing!!

I can’t be an NFL player. I’d take it out on the other players. I’d be ripping Brady’s helmet off after the play and beating his face in..Flipping the Gatorade table over and dogging Belicheck half to death with helmets in my right and left hand. I’m so serious..this is my team getting the playoffs ripped out of their hands forcefully after all the hard work I put in during the season. I’d go nuts. 

Archived