*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really get the feeling these playoffs are the last hurrah for Brady and Roethlsiberger, maybe even Brees. None of these guys are even the best player on their teams anymore, sh*t the first two haven’t been in years. 

Watching these playoffs have made me confident the Jets have an easy enougj path to contention. It’s going to be terrible to watch them botch it this spring and summer, but for now tons of HOPE

3 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Let us not forget that the Steelers, Ravens and Colts are NFL teams.

Always pick the AFL over them, even the post merger AFL expansion teams 

True but...........I think Pitt is the only team with a reasonable chance to derail the NFLs quasi preordained champions so in this case............

Go Steelers!

19 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I really get the feeling these playoffs are the last hurrah for Brady and Roethlsiberger, maybe even Brees. None of these guys are even the best player on their teams anymore, sh*t the first two haven’t been in years. 

Watching these playoffs have made me confident the Jets have an easy enougj path to contention. It’s going to be terrible to watch them botch it this spring and summer, but for now tons of HOPE

Brady has been great this year once again. He will definitely be back again next year unfortunately. Brees probably and Big Ben is 50/50. 

14 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Brady has been great this year once again. He will definitely be back again next year unfortunately. Brees probably and Big Ben is 50/50. 

I think they’ll all hang around but yeah this postseason really has me thinking the league is turning over. 

38 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Anyone else missing Jets football yet?

Win, loss, doesn't much matter, it's the Jets

(sigh)

Since our season has been over for more than a month or so and it’s Ben like this for almost a decade? Seems bout right to this Fat man. 

Archived