*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Ironically, my comp for him, if EVERYTHING went right and he developed, coming out was current day Alex Smith.  Just have to hope Nagy is more Sean Mcvay and less Adam Gase.  I never thought Gase would bomb in Miami.

Same here. He just does most the things well that Alex Smith did coming out ..except Smith was slightly more athletic. He did absolutely terrible his rookie year though..think he went 1-11 TD/INT ratio lmao..never know how a player is going to turn out..his career total stands today at 183 - 93 TD/INT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lith said:

Except he is under contract for another year at $7MM.  Can't see the Eagles letting him go.

Right. He is too valuable as a back up as we are watching now. Mostly any other player in this system would NOT be driving up and down the field. Foles was a Starter and succeeded in this system before. This is why he is doing well. Same reason McCown did well in a system he was use to already.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ehh..that’s all speculation though. Who knows if it creates tension. Not like they both will be Co-QB Coaches...one has a different job than the other. I’m sure as professionals they would respect each other’s ability and philosophies on how to coach the team. Then again..it’s the Jets..

I just tried to look up difilipo's background and saw a rumor that the Seahawks want him so it's probably not worth discussing, lol

Just now, Larz said:

I just tried to look up difilipo's background and saw a rumor that the Seahawks want him so it's probably not worth discussing, lol

Seahawks just signed Shotty to OC so unless he is willing to take a QB Coaching job over an Offensive Coordinator job..... idk if the Hawks even have a empty spot for their QB coach position 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Seahawks just signed Shotty to OC so unless he is willing to take a QB Coaching job over an Offensive Coordinator job..... idk if the Hawks even have a empty spot for their QB coach position 

Is this real life? I must still be sleeping 

Maybe that helps the Jets 

What the hell, bring it on 

3 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Wow

NFC Championship game to be played in Philly

Might be worth a trip down the Turnpike

Philadelphia honestly really earned that one. Great defensive scheme and great offensive scheme. They really do well game planning around what Foles can do and the defense is fast and plays in autopilot. Good secondary play, great DL play. They limited Julio Jones so well 

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

PHILLY..ahaha..they are going to win this with Foles completing like 21/29 of his passes. Hell of a effort. Defense really does win championships still..or at least playoff games..they earned this one.

You suggesting we draft more defense in the 1st round?  

Story of this game is that Matt Ryan is no longer a top 12 QB, let alone the MVP candidate he was last year.

Countless bad throws. Yards and points left in the field routinely - was like watching the Jets the past 20 years or so.

Dude hasn’t been the same QB since 2nd half of SB.

Archived