*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Story of this game is that Matt Ryan is no longer a top 12 QB, let alone the MVP candidate he was last year.

Countless bad throws. Yards and points left in the field routinely - was like watching the Jets the past 20 years or so.

Dude hasn’t been the same QB since 2nd half of SB.

I don't think he ever was, no more than Andy Dalton with AJ Green being a top 12 QB. He's just in a good situation and still kinda sucks 

Just now, Larz said:

Over/under on defensive holding called on the titans is now 4

Whatcha got? 

Just rolled over what I won on the Eagles to the Pats -14. I hope I ******* lose cause they do but I'm going over on the bogus calls because, well, because it's always over.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Did anyone else just catch the Philadelphia Eagles Owner celebrating with his players and dancing!!

i don’t even know his full name but boy am I happy for him! 

Jeffrey Lurie. I missed it but I did see Arthur Blank on the Falcons sideline looking like he needed a diaper change

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Giving a toaster a Lambo? ..okay we are definitely better at insulting our own team. 

Yea, don't they know a toaster can't drive a car? even Jets fans know that, we just want a QB, although that does not seem to have helped the Atlanta faithfull - tough year for those fans, we knew it was over in October (well, July really)

Just now, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Yea, don't they know a toaster can't drive a car? even Jets fans know that, we just want a QB, although that does not seem to have helped the Atlanta faithfull - tough year for those fans, we knew it was over in October

Better than giving Geno Smith a Porsche I suppose.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

My prediction for the game:  There will be at least one controversial catch/no-catch call that will be overruled in favor of the Patriots despite a lack of compelling video evidence.  

Damn - Lith sniped me!

This is a certainty. 

Archived