Screw this. I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines.

Patriot Killa

I cannot STAND watching these cheating bums do this any more. I cannot stand watching these teams get screwed up the a$$ by the refs. I cannot stand these smug ass patriot fans and I cannot stand these teams cowering down each and every time they play them. Pittsburg is NOT going to go into Foxborough and win. We know this. And the Jags damn sure ain’t either. I was against it at first but I’m tired of my team sitting at home ever ******* year.

DO IT. SIGN KIRK COUSINS. SIGN ALLEN ROBINSON. SIGN THE BEST O LINEMAN. DRAFT OFFENSE.

Take a run at the crown! I’m tired of sitting here watching other teams get beat. Each and every time WE play NE we play them harder than ANY team in this league. We know the Patriots better than anyone. Pick ourselves outta the mud and do what exactly what we have proven only we and a few other teams can do..beat the Patriots with a solid team. Brady is 41 next year. Their OC/DC are leaving. Make a run at it. I can’t stand watching from the sideline view any more man...

redunant ass thread..ya I know..I just gotta vent..sh*t is crazy.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign Kirk.

Two of the first three picks will ideally be offense.

Have to fix the OLine in free agency and the draft.

Need a dominant edge rusher.

Need a corner even if you are bringing back Claiborne.

Let's go. I am tired of this crap too. Win already.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sign Kirk.

Two of the first three picks will ideally be offense.

Have to fix the OLine in free agency and the draft.

Need a dominant edge rusher.

Need a corner even if you are bringing back Claiborne.

Let's go. I am tired of this crap too. Win already.

We need to try and sign Ansha or Lawrence in FA after Kirk. So we can get a ten year anchor LT/G with our 1st pick. Sign Kyle Fuller for corner, resign Claiborne, Sony Michel with one of the second round picks, BPA with the other second. Let’s do it. I can’t handle this anymore. The Jets, Denver(on a good day) and the Ravens are the only teams to truly stun the Patriots in the last decade. We have to counter with every resource we have. 

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

This gibberish lacked "...and kick Bellichick in the balls with steel-toed boots repeatedly". Otherwise, APPROVED. 

No I already expressed what I would do to Belicheck.

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I can’t be an NFL player. I’d take it out on the other players. I’d be ripping Brady’s helmet off after the play and beating his face in..Flipping the Gatorade table over and dogging Belicheck half to death with helmets in my right and left hand. I’m so serious..this is my team getting the playoffs ripped out of their hands forcefully after all the hard work I put in during the season. I’d go nuts. 

9 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Cousins update: I’ve never been more sure. Sign this beast.

Cousins, Bell, Jensen, and Gaines in FA. Pass rusher, RT, OL depth, RB, TE in the draft and this team should be really interesting. 

Everything here! This is beyond tiring. I want to stick it to the Patriots like we did in 2010. In the heat of the playoffs. In the midst of all the doubt. I want to feel THAT PROUD of my team at least one more time. People can call it gibberish if they want. I don’t blame them. I’m angrily venting..that’s exactly what it sounds like.. but after watching old highlights of the last time we were involved in a playoff game..especially that Foxborough game..it gives me chills. I need something to be proud of soon. I cant deal with 5-11. It’s a fact just about every time we get into the playoffs we do major damage. We don’t play around once we get there. We need to get there.

Just now, BigO said:

Rant and rave all you want. Jets are going nowhere fast until Mac and Cheese are gone and a real football hierarchy is in place. Until then, row row row your boat, life is but a dream.

Absolutely not true. The right moves in the offseason and we can be right there in midst of the competition...but then saying that would be relyin on Mac..which you aren’t that fond of doing at all..so idk what to tell you except tune in with me during March and we’ll see if he does the right thing.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Absolutely not true. The right moves in the offseason and we can be right there in midst of the competition...but then saying that would be relyin on Mac..which you aren’t that fond of doing at all..so idk what to tell you except tune in with me during March and we’ll see if he does the right thing.

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You're on your way to 500mg Zoloft 2X a day.  You are young so it’s excusable. Trust me, you’ll come around. Side effects of Zoloft are not pleasant. It’s better you face reality, it’s an interesting concept.

Just now, BigO said:

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. You're on your way to 500mg Zoloft 2X a day.  You are young so it’s excusable. Trust me, you’ll come around. Side effects of Zoloft are not pleasant. It’s better you face reality, it’s an interesting concept.

Lol I like some of his moves therefore my perspective of his results do not match yours. And if I was going to do anything it would be pot..didn’t you read the Robinson thread??

Just stop watching. I honestly watched Jets games this year cause I can't quit them and shut the rest off, followed fantasy on my phone the rest of the day. The NFL is sh*t. They should be viewed as sh*t. It's an awful product at this point and they elected to keep a moron in charge. Not watching or buying their garbage is the only way to send a message. I'll probably get hyped for the draft and feel disenfranchised again by week 6 when we take another defensive player in and I realize Todd Bolwes is still the coach.

Just now, SayNoToDMC said:

Just stop watching. I honestly watched Jets games this year cause I can't quit them and shut the rest off, followed fantasy on my phone the rest of the day. The NFL is sh*t. They should be viewed as sh*t. It's an awful product at this point and they elected to keep a moron in charge. Not watching or buying their garbage is the only way to send a message.

The bad part is..I don’t think I can quit them either. I just need to see them do good. Man, we spend so much time on boards conversing and investing our time and opinion in the team that it’s hard to not see what the verdict is when the season rolls around. I love the Jets and I love football. I just hate what the league has become. sh*t is trash. And the Jets are trash so it’s hard to deal with. And the crazy part is neither even have to be.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The bad part is..I don’t think I can quit them either. I just need to see them do good. Man, we spend so much time on boards conversing and investing our time and opinion in the team that it’s hard to not see what the verdict is when the season rolls around. I love the Jets and I love football. I just hate what the league has become. sh*t is trash. And the Jets are trash so it’s hard to deal with. And the crazy part is neither even have to be.

If I were you I’d invest my time in one of the best soaps ever, ‘As The World Turns’.

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I think I'm done after tonight till the draft. Pats BS is just taxing especially now that I've broken my NFL addiction outside the Jets. I made it less then a half tonight and it made me not want to watch tomorrow or the rest of the playoffs. The sh*t is disgusting 

1 hour ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I think I'm done after tonight till the draft. Pats BS is just taxing especially now that I've broken my NFL addiction outside the Jets. I made it less than a half tonight and it made me not want to watch tomorrow or the rest of the playoffs. The sh*t is disgusting 

Think I’m right there with you. I can just watch NBA. They have so many games on every night that I can break my habit of watching the NFL games.

Please just draft a QB and stay the hell away from Cousins at his ridiculous salary. How about finally having a young franchise QB capable of carrying his team on his back instead of settling for a guy who has choked in every big game and couldn't even get his team into the playoffs year after year. All signing Cousins will do is maybe get this team to 7 or 8 wins and continue the cycle of mediocrity or worse.

Goodell has ruined the NFL tilting the game in favor of the few teams with the best QBs and the Pats have the very best.

Add to that  the fact that the refs are intimidated to make calls going against them and the ability of the NEP to circumvent the cap so the rest of the roster doesnt suffer and you have what we have.

The tail is wagging the dog. 

Pittsburgh can beat them.

I'm certainly not a Steelers fan but after the refs screwed them in their last matchup I will be a huge Steeler fan if they win today play in the AFCCG.

I am so fed up with the NFL, I didn' bother watching the game. Sounds like the Pats* caught some breaks from the refs... The script is so old why bother?

If i worked for the NFL I would try a new script... Brady could "knock up" Jessica Alba and she comes to the 50 yard line with the "love child", it's a rainy muddy day, Brady' wife defends her man, a WWE style chick mud wrestling match breaks out with clothes getting shredded. Brady's wife losses and informs the world Aaron Hernandez is the real father of her kids. Tom has a hissy fit and runs off the field. Jessica, standing there virtually naked is kidnapped by this nasty old serial pervert Robert Kraft. That leaves the "kid", whos really the midget Danny Amedola, who runs around with a banner that reads "I ♡ Tom". The stands erupt in cheering.

Ugh. 

yep, football is a game of inches and penalty flags being thrown in your favor.  sounds like there were a couple of critical penalties in the game.  i'm sure there weren't any pick call on gronk or amendola. and i'm also sure brady didn't get called for intentional grounding.

16 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Brady is almost at the finish line, as soon as he's gone the Pats will be back to normal.

I hope you are right but we keep saying that.

His play didnt fall off at all this year and with the way his O-line is penalty proofed by the refs I think we are gonna see him play well into his 40's

I couldn't watch that game.  I never really thought the games were fixed, but that was awful.

Decker's "pushing off", no.  That was bs, even the refs knew it.  Then the encroachment when the pats are punting.   The announcers knew it was bs, they said it.  NE is too good to get that many calls in the first quarter.  Total hose job.

12 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I couldn't watch that game.  I never really thought the games were fixed, but that was awful.

Decker's "pushing off", no.  That was bs, even the refs knew it.  Then the encroachment when the pats are punting.   The announcers knew it was bs, they said it.  NE is too good to get that many calls in the first quarter.  Total hose job.

It’s the patriots and it’s crooked refs taking orders from Vegas to help them cover the spread 

19 minutes ago, chirorob said:

The first half turned on the fake offense interference call. The patsies still would have eventually won, but game would have been closer at least into the second half.

10 minutes ago, Pennington said:

Spending a ton in free agency pretty much never works out and like you said as long as Bubba Gump is coaching the team they aren't going anywhere.

This is BS, especially if spending on a QB who has thrown for over 4000 yards every year as a starter & a RB with easily 3 great years left who is undoubtedly one of the best RBs in the game! Plus you draft a Ronald Jones or Michel to spell him and your off & running. The only time the Jets were even close to a Super Bowl since 1968 & 1982 those teams were BOUGHT & PAID for. Parcells bought Vinnie, Byers, Mawae, Martin. Tanny traded for Edwards, Holmes, bought Bart Scott, LT. The league sucks right now. I'll take my chances with Cousins, Bell, Michel, a FA CB, draft a pass rusher & OT, Michel to back up Bell & let's see how it plays out. 

27 minutes ago, Jets1958 said:

The first half turned on the fake offense interference call. The patsies still would have eventually won, but game would have been closer at least into the second half.

Those 2 calls flipped the momentum of the game because the only chance the Titans had was to burn clock, play keep away, and get points, to keep their below average D off the field. 

Who knows what happens if the Decker 1st down stands? Instead they had to punt. The offsides the Titans would have probably had the ball near the 50. Instead the Pats went 75 & a TD.

Archived