Upgraded to 4.2.7

We just upgraded. This version is mostly maintenance and bug fixes. 4.3 is coming out soon and that has a bunch of cool features. Expanded emojis and community moderation.

But for now, please let know if anyone sees an issue with 4.2.7. If someone is using tapatalk, please confirm that it works and you can post etc.

Thanks!

We will soon be upgrading the mobile apps as well.

We just upgraded. This version is mostly maintenance and bug fixes. 4.3 is coming out soon and that has a bunch of cool features. Expanded emojis and community moderation.
But for now, please let know if anyone sees an issue with 4.2.7. If someone is using tapatalk, please confirm that it works and you can post etc.
Thanks!

On with Tapatalk...seems fine Max.

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks!

About time we let the inmates run the asylum. 

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks!

Community moderation?  Is that like vigilantes?   I'm in.  Should we start drawing up lists now?

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Community moderation?  Is that like vigilantes?   I'm in.  Should we start drawing up lists now?

Helps with spam and things like that. You can set thresholds, x reports will make a post disappear.

Could be dangerous for JoeWilly. Could be good to prevent link spammers.

6 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Who cares? go troll Manish on twitter more. I liked that

Sorry that I bothered you by upgrading the site and keeping you safe from Russian hackers and vicious posting bots.

57 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Sorry that I bothered you by upgrading the site and keeping you safe from Russian hackers and vicious posting bots.

I am a Russian bot but I'm less of a threat than Manish. You trolling his twitter was the best thing JN has done in years. I actually walked away, made sure nobody was looking and smiled

Archived