Can Jax Beat NE & The Refs

New York Mick

No, zero chance that bortles plays as good as he did in this game.  The pats will not screw up two 4th and 6 inch plays, they will not let the jags run big on them.  It won;t be close and if it is, the refs and luck will ensure it isn;t at the end of the game.

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No, zero chance that bortles plays as good as he did in this game.  The pats will not screw up two 4th and 6 inch plays, they will not let the jags run big on them.  It won;t be close and if it is, the refs and luck will ensure it isn;t at the end of the game.

If they can control the ball running it. It keeps Brady off the field and the pressure off Bortles. 

Just now, New York Mick said:

If they can control the ball running it. It keeps Brady off the field and the pressure off Bortles. 

NE will be up by two scores early and that will go out the window,  I've seen the same thing for 15 years, run the ball and keep brad off the field.  But the pats find a way to not let teams get a lead and thus they can't run as they would like.

To beat the pats imo you have to have huge balls and make sure you score 30 points because they are going to score 28 at least in a game.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

NE will be up by two scores early and that will go out the window,  I've seen the same thing for 15 years, run the ball and keep brad off the field.  But the pats find a way to not let teams get a lead and thus they can't run as they would like.

To beat the pats imo you have to have huge balls and make sure you score 30 points because they are going to score 28 at least in a game.

They scored 45 points and Bortles only had 14  completions, just over 200 yards and 1 TD. 

6 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I hope so. Sitting at the bar in Applebee’s while wife shops in the mall (I’ll regret this later). Older man sitting here decked out in Jax heat looked like he was going to cry when they won. For him, I am all in for the Jags to win it all! Let’s go Jags!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

All you can eat riblets  or chicken fingers $12.99. 

6 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

All the noise about the "Pats" refs may play in the Jags favor if they overcompensate

Maybe this will happen.  Or the game will at least be called fair.

If the Cheats get every call again against Jax, I hope like hell they get the Vikes in the SB.  Minneapolis will riot before the game to make sure this crap doesn't happen in their city.

Although id love to see Jax -Minn...If Minn continues to play well and wins, the Jags will have no chance. With Brees out, Brady would be the only NFL golden boy QB  left...no way the NFL would allow a Bortles vs. Foles or Keenum SB...esp with their ratings tanking.

4 minutes ago, TampaJet said:

Although id love to see Jax -Minn...If Minn continues to play well and wins, the Jags will have no chance. With Brees out, Brady would be the only NFL golden boy QB  left...no way the NFL would allow a Bortles vs. Foles or Keenum SB...esp with their ratings tanking.

Well nobody I know will be watching so they can do it at their own peril 

If I’m Marrone, I start every practice rep for the offense as if it’s 2nd and 20, because the Jags are going to get called for holding a minimum of four times and they’re gonna have to not be freaked out by it. That’s just the way it is with the Pats. On defense, I’d just flood Brady with pressure and take a few cheap shots on him. You’re going to get called for a few 30-yard DPI’s anyway. May as well add a few zesty 15-yard roughing penalties and see if you can get Brady’s vegan corpse to start limping a bit.

No

After a jags coaches play book goes missing and the 3 fire alarms in the hotel they have no chance 

Fournette was playing on adrenaline and whatever needle they gave him. Give that ankle a day to swell and he's toast 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If I’m Marrone, I start every practice rep for the offense as if it’s 2nd and 20, because the Jags are going to get called for holding a minimum of four times and they’re gonna have to not be freaked out by it. That’s just the way it is with the Pats. On defense, I’d just flood Brady with pressure and take a few cheap shots on him. You’re going to get called for a few 30-yard DPI’s anyway. May as well add a few zesty 15-yard roughing penalties and see if you can get Brady’s vegan corpse to start limping a bit.

This is what I just don't understand. Does Jax wanna go to the Bowl??? 

Well HIT Brady with the helmet, Crush his shoulder, go for the knees, knock him out. Get personal foul, who cares. Get tossed from the game, who cares. It's worth the price and you will be considered a hero by everyone else in the country 

Archived