80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

Players

1. 80 - Town Villager, Killed D2

2. Lizard King - Town Villager, Lost D3

3. Crusher - Town Villager, Killed N2

4. Jif - Mafia Goon, Won D3

5. Spoot - Town Villager, Died of Grief D2

6. JC - Mafia Godfather, Won D3

7. Nyn - Town Cop, Killed N1

8. Dice - Town Doublevoter, Lost D3

9. Pac - Town Villager, Died of Grief N2

10. CTM - Killed D1 (Town Doc)

11. Kaylee - Mafia Goon, Won D3

12. AVM - Town Villager, Lost D3

Rules

1) Everyone will have a Lover. Your Lover is not guaranteed to be the same alignment as you. You may use any power you have on your Lover and you may try to get your Lover killed or Lynched, if you want.

2) Everyone will have a Lover QT in addition to any other QTs your role may permit. Do NOT share from your Lover QT ever, even with your Lovers permission. They will be released at the end of the game.

3) When someone dies their Lover will die of grief 1-4 phases later (example below). This was randomly determined before the game started.

4) This will be a regular mafia game. No cults or anything cute like that.

5) This will be a hammer game. I may set deadlines arbitrarily to move the game along

6) If a majority is not reached by deadline a player will be randomly killed and their role will not be revealed.

7) You may vote for No  Lynch and you may self vote.

8) Please play within the spirit of the game. No screen shots of your role PM, don't use codes to talk to your Lover in thread, etc. Just play the game as it's meant to be played. Thanks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the night before he's supposed to get married but instead of going out and getting drunk with some guy friends 80 is at home because all his friends are on the internet and play mafia. He's sweaty, his knees weak, arms are heavy. He already had dinner, mom made spaghetti. He keeps forgetting the vows he wrote down, the TVs too loud, he opens his mouth to practice but the words wont come out. He's choking now...so he opens the fridge and chugs some 2% milk. Not whole milk that sh*ts gross and not that weak sh*t either. 2% is just right and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

He looks down at the carton as he wipes his chin and sees the expiration date of last ******* year. Well sh*t. Literally. He runs to the bathroom and sticks his fingers down his throat knowing if he doesn't get that yogurty badness he just swallowed out and into the toilet his wedding would be ruined. There she blows! As 80 is bent over emptying his guts and soul the room begins to spin...holy sh*t is this a wedding dance? 80 looks around the room and sees himself and his wife to be. Everyone is the bride and groom. Where did the bathroom go? Why is he here? Questions fill 80s mind as he moves in the mingle with the "crowd".

4 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Nice. I miss having a dog, but 3 kids are enough to take care of.  Besides 2 of them act like puppies. Lol

We have one getting married in June and three away  at school. Only one at home in tenth grade. My wife and I never thought we would but we miss the chaos. Her more than me probably but I try and be supportive. 

7 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Mine are all little. Oldest in kindergarten. Hard to imagine missing the chaos but I understand most do. 

Oldest in kindergarten? Bless you and yours. Wow!

Never thought I would or any human even could. Sorta like the Shawshank Redemtion  in a sense. Haha 

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Oldest in kindergarten? Bless you and yours. Wow!

Never thought I would or any human even could. Sorta like the Shawshank Redemtion  in a sense. Haha 

yep gotta 5.5yr old,  3.5yr old and an 8 month old. Keeps me busy and mafia keeps me sane. LOL 

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We have one getting married in June and three away  at school. Only one at home in tenth grade. My wife and I never thought we would but we miss the chaos. Her more than me probably but I try and be supportive. 

Congrats oon the one getting married btw 

Archived