80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because I noticed the discrepancy in the vote count. It was coming out one way or another. Unless you mean why did he put his vote out there in the first place?

thats WHY i claimed    my lover had noticed it before that but once it started getting talked about ITT i figured its better to just be open about it.

And i couldnt be bothered hiding it as I have had to do before    as town  its REALLY annoying and becomes sus when u never vote til last      but i WAS hoping Nolder wouldnt show it in vcs but that hope went out the window.

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

thats WHY i claimed    my lover had noticed it before that but once it started getting talked about ITT i figured its better to just be open about it.

And i couldnt be bothered hiding it as I have had to do before    as town  its REALLY annoying and becomes sus when u never vote til last      but i WAS hoping Nolder wouldnt show it in vcs but that hope went out the window.

Thanks for the clarification.

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Ive had this role like 3? maybe 4 times now and they have all been town. I cant really see how theyd work as a scum role.

for some reason in the first of those other games (the first time we'd seen it on DM i think) people have wanted to instalynch the role from the get go. I tried hiding it in those games but cant be assed doing that this time.

Ok. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I've seen it as town several times. Can't recall if I've seen it as a scum role. Suppose it could be, but why then out himself so early? I'm leaning it being more like town in this case. 

NAI. Claiming means nothing either way as it's a claim he couldn't avoid.

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Ive had this role like 3? maybe 4 times now and they have all been town. I cant really see how theyd work as a scum role.

for some reason in the first of those other games (the first time we'd seen it on DM i think) people have wanted to instalynch the role from the get go. I tried hiding it in those games but cant be assed doing that this time.

I had this role here once and I think it was pac who tried to off me cause he thought it would be dangerous for me to have more voting oomf. Lol

With that said, there's no guarantee in mafia. Your role doesnt 100% vet your alignment and that's that. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I had this role here once and I think it was pac who tried to off me cause he thought it would be dangerous for me to have more voting oomf. Lol

With that said, there's no guarantee in mafia. Your role doesnt 100% vet your alignment and that's that. 

Nope it doesnt vet me alignment wise. I AM town and i never have seen this role as scum  (have you? thatd be interesting to see) What i was saying is that im basically modconfirmed   or should be   a doublevoter. 

2 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Yes I mean why vote to out the role when he didn't have to. 

Because it literally can't be hidden and he might use it to try to get town cred via the claim? 

Like I said, he would have had to claim sooner rather than later anyhow as either alignment which is why it's not really alignment indicative imo.

When I had the role i claimed right off the bat to get it out of the way. And I got sh*t for it cause why so soon? Eh. Short of not voting all game there's like no way this type of role doesnt come out.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Nope it doesnt vet me alignment wise. I AM town and i never have seen this role as scum  (have you? thatd be interesting to see) What i was saying is that im basically modconfirmed   or should be   a doublevoter. 

I have seen it a small number of times and it was in the hands of a townie, but that's neither here nor there *shrugs*

I'm not doubting your role claim cause... duh lol

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I was just clarifying so people realise im not claiming to be lockclear!  just lock doublevoter lol

you have to explain things clearly and slowly for Pac you know :P

It's called spanish

Just in case it wasn't obvious my sleep schedule is really ****ed up right now (what else is new right?). Believe it or not it was actually fine when I started the sign ups but over time it got worse and worse like it always does. Right now I've been going to sleep ~5am and getting up at 1PMish. Thankfully this has been kind of a slow moving game so far so the vote counts haven't suffered that much. I'll try to sort out my sleep schedule...soon but in the meantime vote counts will be sparse during the early morning to mid afternoon period. I know that's when you guys primarily play and I'm sorry. Maybe when we get some dead people I can enlist a day time helper. Anyway...

Oh also you guys should lynch someone soonish or I'll be setting a deadline. If I have to set a deadline you wont like it and if you don't meet that deadline you'll like it even less. So get on that yeah? Ok good talk everyone. Good night.

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Because it literally can't be hidden and he might use it to try to get town cred via the claim? 

Like I said, he would have had to claim sooner rather than later anyhow as either alignment which is why it's not really alignment indicative imo.

When I had the role i claimed right off the bat to get it out of the way. And I got sh*t for it cause why so soon? Eh. Short of not voting all game there's like no way this type of role doesnt come out.

I suppose that's true. *shrug* he's not high on my town pile just above null. Obviously game play will tell and hopefully I'll be able to move him up the list. 

Archived