80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

the thought running thru my mind is this

I don't trust crusher   but im afraid hes twigged or been told that his partner is a PR and has decided the sacrifice is worth it

I don't see anyone crazy enough to admit in QT that they have a PR on Day 1.  sounds like you want plausible deniability if Crusher flips town.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

and you seem very eager to get crusher lynched.

I am.  Cause he's scum and we have like two hours till DL and I'd rather see him swing rather than rushing to some low activity, non-Day 1 player.  Who do we want to lynch now JiF or Pac?  Both are hiding?  meh...the wine in front of me.

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

It's an hour till deadline. I can switch if need be but my vote alone isn't enough. 

Whose online currently? 

I'm here but I'm not voting 80.  I'm not liking Dice here.  Looks like he wants to keep Crush from the noose.  

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

the only thing making me consider NOT lynching crusher is that we don't know who his partner is and have not heard from them

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

the thought running thru my mind is this

I don't trust crusher   but im afraid hes twigged or been told that his partner is a PR and has decided the sacrifice is worth it

Huh? This makes no sense and is highly suspect

5 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Is that because he's suspicious of you? 

Who are you currently voting? 

I don't wanna come across as not answering all of your questions but if you buy Dice's theory that Crusher's partner might have told Crusher he had a PR on Day 1, as a reason not to lynch the scum Crusher than I have some beachfront property to sell you in South Dakota.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don't wanna come across as not answering all of your questions but if you buy Dice's theory that Crusher's partner might have told Crusher he had a PR on Day 1, as a reason not to lynch the scum Crusher than I have some beachfront property to sell you in South Dakota.

I was referring to the fact that Dice said he rather 80 go down so that you go down. 

Just now, Kaylee said:

I was referring to the fact that Dice said he rather 80 go down so that you go down. 

Yeah, whatevs.  I pushed him for his faulty logic and next thing we know he FOS me.  I'm shocked!

You buying his logic on Crusher knowing the PR status of his lover or do you just generally support whatever thought comes out of the Diceman?

Archived