Tailgate Tip: Blackstone 17 gas griddle

HighPitch

Ok so I go to. Lot of music festivals and camp with my rv. I always cook inside.....or maybe over a fire sometimes.

Anyway, one guy told me about his blackstone he loved. The weird name stuck in my head.

next time, my neighbor at a different fest brought it up and raved. He demoed it and gave me a million reasons why it rule.

so under my tree this year is a 17" Blackstone, complete with cover and bag.

ive used it twice, and i love it. Highly recommend.

whats nice is the speed. It heats right up. Theres a ton of room. The edges are not as hot so you move cooked up stuff to the side. It toasts bun easily without burning. Finally, it cleans up real quick with a gritty sponge. Just dry it off, rub some oil to prevent rust to the cooktop, flip it over, put the cover on, chuck it in the bag until next time. The bag and covers are high quality and oversized so theres no struggle

get one you fags!

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

One time i made this crazy shyit. I started with cut onions in olive oil. Got them soft pushed em to the side. Next peppers, olive oil and soy. Got them soft and pushed them to the onions. Then some shrimp with garlic sauce, pushed to side. Then some cut up beef...hot sauce...more olive oil....lots spices. Then i brought it al back to the middle and mixed it up and put buns all around the edges. Finally just scooped it up and filled each but and done. Cleanup is a snap.

bacon and eggs and pancakes? Easy

21 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Ive had your grill and her variants. This one is way better. Trust me. The heating of soup might take a bit longer though but thats it. You must get the cover and case too. 100 for all if you look hard

Ok thanks a friend mentioned seeing it at CostCo I been looking on Amazon. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

@Maxman I might invest in one of these for us. Plus I know how happy you would be having pancakes at your tailgate.

LOL.

I have the full size one in my back yard. I think I brought it once or twice but it sucks for tailgating. The one that high pitch posted would be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived