The anniversary of the divisional round BEATDOWN of the Pats

Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Adults sure talk in a belittling manner to other people based on age, don’t they? So adult of you.

Way to let your personalikity shine through your posts. You seem like a real cl ass act.

Go to your room, boy.

SAR I

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Go to your room, boy.

SAR I

Shouldn’t you be some where hoping your kids come for the holidays and getting depressed when they don’t?

Dont be mad because nobody feels like spoon feeding you Tapioca for the rest of your life. 

I’m grown with my own house and my own things and a 2 year old child..so your “boy” remarks and  weak comebacks really don’t resonate with me on any type of level. They are kinda weak and sadly thought out. Like your Sanchez arguments.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Shouldn’t you be some where hoping your kids come for the holidays and getting depressed when they don’t?

Dont be mad because nobody feels like spoon feeding you Tapioca for the rest of your life. 

I’m grown with my own house and my own things and a 2 year old child..so your “boy” remarks and  weak comebacks really don’t resonate with me on any type of level. They are kinda weak and sadly thought out. Like your Sanchez arguments.

The piano bench.  With your cousins.  Go.

SAR I

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

It's so embarrassing to be associated w/ Jet fans, we have so little success and we can't appreciate it.  We need to tear down the coaches, players, teams, etc... I really feel bad for all the miserable people.  You guys must be fun in real life.

As we all know, you can only "appreciate it" by desperately blaming everyone else associated with the team for the failures of one.  You teach everyone so much.

13 hours ago, nyjunc said:

This was the greatest win in franchise history outside of the 1968 season.  I was lucky enough to be in Foxboro that day and it was incredible.  It's too bad we didn't show up for the 1st half the next week in Pitt.

I was living in Boston and it was fvckin EPIC. 

Easily my favorite moment of Jets history I have been alive for... Just for the sheer DEMORALIZATION of that scumbag fraud of an organization. My favorite part was all the douchebags in Boston crying about it and also how they booed Cheater and HGH afachianado Brady off the field. LOL the rain of booos was epic. Bunch of fvkin morons 

9 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

I was living in Boston and it was fvckin EPIC. 

Easily my favorite moment of Jets history I have been alive for... Just for the sheer DEMORALIZATION of that scumbag fraud of an organization. My favorite part was all the douchebags in Boston crying about it and also how they booed Cheater and HGH afachianado Brady off the field. LOL the rain of booos was epic. Bunch of fvkin morons 

I was there and we were hanging out in the Stadium after the game and the best was on the TVs around the stadium they were showing the BB postgame press conference and the sadness was coming through the TV.  It was awesome.  It's unfortunate that was the last time they would miss a title game but that day was the best day for a Jet fan that was not around during 1968/69.

Archived