JETS FIRE OC JOHN MORTON (MERGED)

JetFreak89

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

My only concern is Todd Haley and John DeFillipo are smart NFL football minded people and it seems Todd Bowles likes to surround himself with other morons. 

OTOH It’s a good sign that the ID’d Morton as overrated and moved on.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

John DeFilippo is coming .... Unless he gets HC gig

He’d be a great choice. He did wonders with Wentz. And......drum roll......Josh Allen, who Mac is extremely high on, is very close to Wentz. Could be a sign of things to come if DeFilipio becomes OC. 

1 minute ago, BigO said:

He’d be a great choice. He did wonders with Wentz. And......drum roll......Josh Allen, who Mac is extremely high on, is very close to Wentz. Could be a sign of things to come if DeFilipio becomes OC. 

Hell I think this move shows, they're completely revamping the QB roster. I now question McCown coming back

Before anyone gets their dicks too hard over this move, a side effect of this is every O skill player we have may be "out" with the new guy (like Anderson for example) and Hack, who ever hates, may now get "another chance" under the new guy, who'll want to see (like so many Coaches) if he can "fix" what others couldn't.

4 minutes ago, BigO said:

I think Haley’s got a shot at being the Wade Phillips of OCs. His offense was badass and as modern as anyone else’s last year. 

7 minutes ago, BigO said:

I would prefer Mayfield over Allen though.

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I was going to say... I thought Bates wasn't interested?  Can't imagine Defilippo being ready to come.  He interviewed to be HC with Chicago and Arizona and is expected to have a 2nd interview with the Cards.  Maybe he'd take an OC job, but I'd imagine he'd prefer to be head coach.

Yeah forgot DePhillipo was getting so much HC talk

16 minutes ago, BigO said:

Extremely high on Allen? Based on Matt Miller's tweet?... Yeaaaa I don't think so. He's a bigger fan of Rosen. and Mayfield at this point. I know this because i live in his pants. It moves.

Archived