Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Matt39

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Lol yeah there's clearly a high probability of this being the case. Good call. Robby Anderson has such a history of impeccable, mature behavior. 

I'll bet he was driving at or under the speed limit, signaling with every lane change, and they just pulled him over for driving while too-tanned. Then he was respectful and polite throughout, despite being unjustly pulled over in the first place.

It is very likely the biggest victim in all this is Robby Anderson.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Insulting to say I am "playing a card." I am literally stating a 100% sad truth. 

Right.. because the Cop can make up the number on the speedometer. 60+ over the speed limit is pretty ugly. And he’s already a hothead..he’s resisted arrest last time. I think Sperm pretty much covered it...this isn’t the case and there’s no reason to believe it ever was.

edit: jus read your last post ...still ..really no reason to suggest that.

The  reason I suggested it, is because there are racist cops. Lots of them. They get caught all the time. In South Florida? Yeah, of course in South Florida.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/four-fort-lauderdale-cops-out-over-racist-video-text-messages

But I agree it was irresponsible to suggest it here out of the blue, with the only known facts being that a punk ass was once again a punk ass. I apologize.

Anyway - cut him. Get rid of cancers early.

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

While we're blaming others for Robbie Anderson's stupidity, where was Jamal Adam's leadership in all of this?

You just do not draft box safeties at 6 who cannot prevent our offensive players from making threats against policemen's wives.

3 minutes ago, gEYno said:

While we're blaming others for Robbie Anderson's stupidity, where was Jamal Adam's leadership in all of this?

Better question would be where is the leadership and the accountability and responsibility that should be instilled on this team by the HC Todd Bowles. 

What would Bill Belechick do? 

25 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Let me break this down clearly:

The man sat in the back of a police car and threatened to find out where the officer lived and rape his wife. Whether he meant it figuratively or literally is completely irrelevant. What's important is that he did that inside the car, after it was clear he was being booked, with the cop sitting in front of him. That is a completely different level of problems and therapy required.

If you think a grown adult can go to counseling for an offseason, and all of a sudden he's just magically cured from having a personality that allows him to act like that in public, I don't know what to tell you. That's a dude that shouldn't be privy to any sort of privilege or fame for a long, long, looooong time. Should he get some help? Absolutely. But he shouldn't be playing football and he certainly shouldn't be getting said help on the dime of paying fans.

And let me break it down for you. Clearly

Then charge him and throw him in jail. That's completely fine by me also. He broke the law. If they feel the threat is serious enough than pursue it and he gets what he gets. If Goodell wants to suspend him for a year or ban him, do it, again that's perfectly fine by me also. I'm not under the guise that Anderson is a good person. He certainly appears to be a thug.

Again, let me make it clear. If the police in Florida believe he was going to rape somebody, throw the book at him and put him behind bars where he belongs.

And if this bothers you so much, don't go to a game Robby Anderson is playing in. That's your prerogative obviously.

But I'm betting he's not doing any serious jail time and is facing a suspension. In that scenario, get him treatment, whatever type of treatment they feel he needs. I'm not under the belief that Anderson is going to change in one off season either. You just hope he stays out of trouble. He keeps getting into trouble? We'll eventually he'll be gone.

There's so many sh*tty people that play in the NFL. It is what it is. That's the sport we watch. I'm not under the impression I'm watching great human beings out there chasing after a ball. Some are good people, some aren't. Some are murderers, some have killed people behind the wheel drunk. Plenty have beaten women. That's the league of players the NFL has.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Better question would be where is the leadership and the accountability and responsibility that should be instilled on this team by the HC Todd Bowles. 

What would Bill Belechick do? 

Well, considering one of Belechick's guys was a mass-murderer, I think, maybe, that people's employers aren't wholly responsible for their out of work actions.

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Well, considering one of Belechick's guys was a mass-murderer, I think, maybe, that people's employers aren't wholly responsible for their out of work actions.

Ok and what did Bill Belechick do when Aaron Hernandez was arrested?  Not saying the 2 incidents are equally the same. They CUT HIM 

The problem with the NY Jets is he could possibly be the best offensive player on the team and this is a sad situation that we cant cut him. 

Mike Maccagnan has had 3 years to improve this team. He drafted and signed all JAGS at the WR position.

Enunwa and Kearse decent WR's thats it and Enunwa is going to try a comeback from a serious injury 

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I blame Jamal Adams for his lacking leadership. Free Robby!

14 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I know right ? One can’t help but wonder. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok and what did Bill Belechick do when Aaron Hernandez was arrested?  Not saying the 2 incidents are equally the same. They CUT HIM 

The problem with the NY Jets is he could possibly be the best offensive player on the team and this is a sad situation that we cant cut him. 

Mike Maccagnan has had 3 years to improve this team. He drafted and signed all JAGS at the WR position.

Enunwa and Kearse thats it and Enunwa is going to try a comeback from a serious injury 

1) As you state, these are not equitable incidents.

2) BB also employed a guy post-conviction for DUI Manslaughter

3) The Jets may cut him still, it's been like 2 hours since the new broke, no?

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Anyone following this guy on Instagram or is it just me? Anyways, this guy’s vocabulary is on par with a 4 year old, and I am NOT being sarcastic. 

He’s seriously stupid. He has played his last down with the Jets. 

I follow him on IG. I agree. He comes off like an idiot. 

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

not for those of us that obey the law and respect law enforcement

I was pretty much joking.  For the most part.

But what you say is not true.  I've seen people beaten and arrested for doing nothing.  In fact I still feel guilty for one time I tried to help someone who was getting beaten in Sayreville NJ.  I tried to help him but got a flashlight to the head myself and then backed away from helping.  (Though I did testify against the cops in court.  ?)

And I love cops.  Have a few in the family.  I was one's best man (my older bro).  Hell I hold doors for cops.  And the other day pulled over to help a smaller cop push a truck off the highway in a dangerous spot.

Yet there have been a few times cops deserved to get slapped or told off.

It is what it is.  There are good ones, bad ones, and good ones that have bad days like anyone else.

Archived