Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Matt39

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Use that term #1 loosely he was the NY Jets #1 WR in my opinion he was nowhere near the quality or caliber of a true NFL #1 WR. 

Not a big enough frame and didn’t do a little of everything like most #1’s do. But he was the most productive and electric playmaker we had ...with all things considered DUMP this loser..for the sake of the culture and for the sake of our dignity. We have to much money to let this BS slide.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’d be effing nice if someone within the organization actually addressed anything. Has Bowles or Maccagnan ever said anything of significance?

Just fired their OC again, best skill player on team arrested again. Where’s Todd? Still looking at the tape? Anyone want to talk specifics about what’s going on?

Just now, Matt39 said:

It’d be effing nice if someone within the organization actually addressed anything. Has Bowles or Maccagnan ever said anything of significance?

Just fired their OC again, best skill player on team arrested again. Where’s Todd? Still looking at the tape? Anyone want to talk specifics about what’s going on?

They will just say they are investigating the incident like all the NFL teams do in one of these cases

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

t’s be effing nice if someone within the organization actually addressed anything. Has Bowles or Maccagnan ever said anything of significance?

Are you kidding me?  what more do you expect from Todd Bowles and Mike Maccagnan possibly the worst HC/GM in the NFL. 

Image result for todd bowles gifs

Sucks. However, going by his prvious arrest and immaturity on and off the field, im not surprised. This (plus the fact that kearse only has one year left, plus enunwa injury, plus non-impact of our rookies) is why it has always been in Jets interest to invest in a strong WR FA and draft someone.

16 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Um, just last year Coach Bowles made Sheldon and Mo team captains immediately following the incidents where Sheldon was snapchatting from the lockerroom on gameday about banging ho's,  and Mo was chronically missing meetings and showing up late. Horrible leadership.

The decision to shut Mo down this yr seems to have come from over TB's head, just as the decision to get Sheldon out of town seems to be. 

Yes last year. This ain’t last year. This is this year. If those thing s happened this year, he’d have been fired.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Winning is all you care about. That comes from reading your posts

Look if you are actually defending Robbie Anderson/Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan let me know. because there is a great feature here its called IGNORE USER and I will gladly use it on you.  

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Look if you are actually defending Robbie Anderson/Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan because there is a great feature here its called IGNORE USER and I will gladly use it on you.  

I have done. It doesn’t work too well. You were one of the first that I ignored. 

Btw I am only defending Todd Bowles when it comes to blame for this incident

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes last year. This ain’t last year. This is this year. If those thing s happened this year, he’d have been fired.

Wait, are you trying to tell me that something that happened just last yr isn't relevant to a discussion on TB's ability to lead and discipline?

37 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He's clearly a thug and probably future felon (if he isn't one already) but I just don't believe he was going to find his wife and follow thru with his threat. I feel like he was just talking sh*t to try and piss the cop off. But I don't know, I wasn't there. Send him to psychological counseling.

I don't think we should give up on a pretty talented player because of this. He's obviously a troubled person and disrespecting the police is disgusting, let alone threatening to do what he said to the cops wife, but the Jets know him better than we do. Get him some help and see if he matures.

Let me break this down clearly:

The man sat in the back of a police car and threatened to find out where the officer lived and rape his wife. Whether he meant it figuratively or literally is completely irrelevant. What's important is that he did that inside the car, after it was clear he was being booked, with the cop sitting in front of him. That is a completely different level of problems and therapy required.

If you think a grown adult can go to counseling for an offseason, and all of a sudden he's just magically cured from having a personality that allows him to act like that in public, I don't know what to tell you. That's a dude that shouldn't be privy to any sort of privilege or fame for a long, long, looooong time. Should he get some help? Absolutely. But he shouldn't be playing football and he certainly shouldn't be getting said help on the dime of paying fans.

2 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Wait, are you trying to tell me that something that happened just last yr isn't relevant to a discussion on TB's ability to lead and discipline?

Not in relative to this particular incident. Unless you believe that people don’t change and are unable to improve themselves 

I never liked Robbie Anderson my son age 25 said dad he's young player he will make mistakes and do dumb things like all young kids you were his age once. I agreed and decided to root for Robbie Anderson easy to do wearing the Jets uniform......and now this and those comments he made to the police officer!!!!!!!!!  Sorry Robbie Anderson you need to be cut and take your sh*t show somewhere else. 

Those bashing Sheldon Richardson I don't ever remember reading where he made derogatory comments like the to the police officer. 

1 minute ago, Dcronin said:

But then again maybe the cops made it all up as there are racist cops everywhere. I don't know. Wouldn't this be recorded?

Lol yeah there's clearly a high probability of this being the case. Good call. Robby Anderson has such a history of impeccable, mature behavior. 

I'll bet he was driving at or under the speed limit, signaling with every lane change, and they just pulled him over for driving while too-tanned. Then he was respectful and polite throughout, despite being unjustly pulled over in the first place.

It is very likely the biggest victim in all this is Robby Anderson.

Archived