Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Matt39

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Is this based solely on those three or are there more outside ramification supporting this?

No. 

Had a niece who visited there in hopes of going into their dramatic arts program. Spent about 15 minutes there, told her parents, no way, I'm not going here. Got into a better such program in a SUNy school. 

Have a friend who's sons were both Division I football prospects who visited, roughly same idea. Both got into another northeast Division I program. 

Just now, Bugg said:

No. 

Had a niece who visited there in hopes of going into their dramatic arts program. Spent about 15 minutes there, told her parents, no way, I'm not going here. Got into a better such program in a SUNy school. 

Have a friend who's sons were both Division I football prospects who visited, roughly same idea. Both got into another northeast Division I program. 

Oh OK

Just now, Bugg said:

Grammatically also a mess. Probably his tattoos are chock full of spelling errors. 

Yea he speaks total Florida ghetto. It’s a language of its own. These kids have a certain mindset, angry, bitter, oppressed, me against the world type attitude. It’s a shame since he’s one in a million like this that has the chance to really rise above his upbringing.  That’s two. Strike 3 and you’re out Robby. This is unacceptable. Someone needs to mentor this kid and fast- faster than he can run. 

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Yea he speaks total Florida ghetto. It’s a language of its own. These kids have a certain mindset, angry, bitter, oppressed, me against the world type attitude. It’s a shame since he’s one in a million like this that has the chance to really rise above his upbringing.  That’s two. Strike 3 and you’re out Robby. This is unacceptable. Someone needs to mentor this kid and fast- faster than he can run. 

Big Picture-it's  sad that he stupidly has worked very hard to get this golden ticket. Make no mistake-to get to where he is takes a real commitment and tons of hard work. And he's gonna piss it away for some "keepin' it real" nonsense. Don't understand this. When you consider how hard it is not only to get in the NFL but get a Division I scholarship like he has, it's unbelievably stupid. He's throwing it away for nothing. 

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Having grown up in Brooklyn, being a parent to 2 teen/20 something boys, and having been an ADA and a criminal attorney in my misspent youth, what verb is "n*t"? No clue. 

If this were the Hampur, I'd post a pic of someone getting "nutted" in eye...but I'd probably get banned here for doing that....

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Big Picture-it's  sad that he stupidly has worked very hard to get this golden ticket. Make no mistake-to get to where he is takes a real commitment and tons of hard work. And he's gonna piss it away for some "keepin' it real" nonsense. Don't understand this. When you consider how hard it is not only to get in the NFL but get a Division I scholarship like he has, it's unbelievably stupid. He's throwing it away for nothing. 

I think the Jets need to figure out if it's keeping it real immaturity or real personal issues. If he's just an immature ass it's never going to work out and should cut bait. If he's got some personal demons- hopefully they can work with him.

He probably should stay out of Florida. 

This is where you are totally wrong, coaches do have to be baby sitters at times.  Bowles has coddled vets he favours since he got here.
As for Mac?  Yes it has to do with the Gm because it is his job to draft guys or sign guys that are not nut jobs.
He was given major cred for finding this UDFA gem, now the gem is going to be suspended part of next year.

Bullsh*t! Belichick and baby sitting... he shipping they ass out. This isn’t high school or college. You know the expectation when you get to the league. Coaches aren’t expected to babysit!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

All the way to when Mark Gastineau was drafted? Hell even Namath was a bit of a douche.

I know it's a little off the wall, but yes, I believe a team whose all-time winning percentage is in the low 40s has not, historically been well-run.

Archived