Robby Anderson arrested again OOF

Matt39

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I think the Jets need to figure out if it's keeping it real immaturity or real personal issues. If he's just an immature ass it's never going to work out and should cut bait. If he's got some personal demons- hopefully they can work with him.

He probably should stay out of Florida. 

He wasn't drunk and they didn't find drugs, right?  

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well fellas sadly this chapter has ended. 

The only silver lining will be 10 years from now when this idiot is living back in the hood on public assistance wearing dirty underwear and having no money to fill cavities. 

Hes a complete pos. It could have been your son,  daughter, mother, dad, wife, best friend crossing that intersection with a green light getting killed or maimed. 

F him...... 

You don;t seem to know how this type of thing works about adjusting peoples attitudes work ethics, behavior.

You don’t seem to know the difference between high school and the freaking NFL! Ain’t the first time a GROWN ASS MAN made a bad decision and won’t be the last. But coaches aren’t responsible in the NFL for offseason mishaps!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Like many of us, I was a fan of his football play, be it one dimensional. Two moronic incidents...I think one thing is obvious, it's not worth a risk giving him a second contract.  He's dirt cheap and signed for one more year, I don't see them cutting him but the Jets have to do something, they can't allow a player to threaten police even if it was just Anderson talking sh*t.

Trade him to the Browns, if they'd actually take him.

1 minute ago, UnTypicalJET said:

Bullsh*t! Belichick and baby sitting... he shipping they ass out. This isn’t high school or college. You know the expectation when you get to the league. Coaches aren’t expected to babysit!!

You see there is one LARGE LARGe difference betwen Belichik and the NE way vs the the jets.

They have the best coach this league has seen on 15 years and the best Qb this league has seen in 15 years thus the pats can do what ever they want.  They can dump off attitude guys immediately, they can get rid of good players that fall out of favor for peanuts (Collins, Chandler jones)

They can do this because they have the best Qb and the best coach, having a franchise Q covers up for almost everything.

A good coach, like a good manager in business has to know how to treat his employess, some need a pat on the head some need a kick the ass.

The jets have had a lot of attitude problems the last few years so yeah I am looking at todd bowles.

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

I doubt he's charged with much, it sounds like a lot of it won't stick. I think Macc will consider so WRs for sure now. We have him under team control for 2 more years on the cheap anyway.

we'll see.  the cops seem to always throw the book at someone they arrest even if it's only a traffic stop. but good grief, was this guy thinking he's some blm clown?  something tells me he may not be a jet player much longer.  as a matter of fact, it might not be a bad idea to shop this guy.  can they get a 2nd?  a third?

1 minute ago, UnTypicalJET said:

The topic isn’t the State of the Jets... it’s the state of ROBBY ANDERSONS dumb ass. He is grown and making millions and is in the offseason. No one is responsible but HIM!

His actions have just created yet another hole on this team.  So yeah his actions have a large effect on the jets

Just now, Beerfish said:

You see there is one LARGE LARGe difference betwen Belichik and the NE way vs the the jets.

They have the best coach this league has seen on 15 years and the best Qb this league has seen in 15 years thus the pats can do what ever they want.  They can dump off attitude guys immediately, they can get rid of good players that fall out of favor for peanuts (Collins, Chandler jones)

They can do this because they have the best Qb and the best coach, having a franchise Q covers up for almost everything.

A good coach, like a good manager in business has to know how to treat his employess, some need a pat on the head some need a kick the ass.

The jets have had a lot of attitude problems the last few years so yeah I am looking at todd bowles.

So because Belichick wins a lot, he is not blamed for his players issues but Bowles is?

That's seems unfair to me,

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Remember they get Enunwa back, though in what condition, we dont know.

Watkins I think would fit the receiver they need.

I say “F*ck it”, address the hell out of the offense in FA and draft defense.

FA: Cousins, Robinson, Watkins, Jensen

Draft: #6 - Minkah Fitzpatrick, #37 - best available passrusher, #49 - Sony Michel

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Of course it is Anderson fault he is a douchbag, who's job is it to get players for the new york jets that are not douches? 

I guess Belicheat should be blamed for having a murderer on his team previously? 

7 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

The only silver lining will be 10 years from now when this idiot is living back in the hood on public assistance wearing dirty underwear and having no money to fill cavities. 

Hes a complete pos. It could have been your son,  daughter, mother, dad, wife, best friend crossing that intersection with a green light getting killed or maimed. 

F him...... 

and it will all be because the POlice just wanted to ruin his fun. 

2 minutes ago, UnTypicalJET said:

The topic isn’t the State of the Jets... it’s the state of ROBBY ANDERSONS dumb ass. He is grown and making millions and is in the offseason. No one is responsible but HIM!

The topic is how Robbie Anderson is a dumbass. You're right.  However, the reason we care, is because he's on the Jets.  Robbie Anderson being a ****wad sucks for the Jets because he was the lone bright spot on the team

These 2 separate topics, go hand in hand on Jetnation.com.  Otherwise, this wouldn't be a topic at all.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

@Pac vouched for Anderson’s character yesterday, claiming he’s heard him speak “many times.”

hahah... a little out of context, no?

Someone implied that Anderson was a blithering idiot only capable of monosyllabic grunts.

All I said was I head him speak and he's not stupid.  I never said he was the black Tim Tebow.

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Like I said, just a little off the wall pet theory. It's definitely not substantiated by decades of futility or anything

I cant eat anchovies.  They make me sick.  Except this one time I ate anchovies and I didn't get sick.  Therefore, anchovies don't make me sick. 

11 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

F him...... 

This is aggressive. Thankfully he didnt hurt anyone, but if he's willing to change from this event- there's hope. It's also possible he's just an a$$hole. 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes @Beerfish what's worse. Threatening a cop's wife or murdering someone?

I'm sure the cop didn't actually fear for his wife's safety. This is the way kids speak to authority now.

Most of those charges will be dropped and he will plead guilty to reckless driving, running a light, and resisting arrest. 

They add in the other charges so they have ammo to force a plea. 

Archived