Why do you hate the Jets?

UnitedWhofans

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are once again, as usual, as always are totally out to lunch in your musings.  You have little horse blinders on and view the world that way and cannot fathom anyone else viewing the world different.

Almost without exception everyone that is on this forum loves the New York Jets and wants them to win the super bowl and be good long term.

Blasting an organization that is 'getting it wrong' most of the time is not hating it.

If anything the fans on here who soft coat everything and think the team is doing just swell all the time are the poorest fans because they are content with being lousy to mediocre.  If you are content with being lousy or mediocre you get what you deserve.

I'm sure everything I've just said will go flying by on the outside of the blinders and you will have no idea what I am talking about.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Blasting an organization that is 'getting it wrong' most of the time is not hating it.

If anything the fans on here who soft coat everything and think the team is doing just swell all the time are the poorest fans because they are content with being lousy to mediocre.  If you are content with being lousy or mediocre you get what you deserve.

I'm sure everything I've just said will go flying by on the outside of the blinders and you will have no idea what I am talking about.

There’s a difference between blasting an organization and rooting for it to fail. That line gets crossed here I think. I consider the Jamal Adams making the rookie team thread as an example.

Your response was “ I don’t agree that they picked him but good for him”. That’s a fair response. A lot of people didn’t have that response. They just laid into him. It’s very weird

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

There’s a difference between blasting an organization and rooting for it to fail. That line gets crossed here I think. I consider the Jamal Adams making the rookie team thread as an example.

Your response was “ I don’t agree that they picked him but good for him”. That’s a fair response. A lot of people didn’t have that response. They just laid into him

I’m glad we have you here to regulate the morale and emotional righteousness of our fans. On the Internet. Where everything is taken at face value and super important.

If you had a child who constantly gets into trouble, under-performs, and squanders all their potential when they have all the support they could ever want, you'd understand what its like to love something and still be critical.  Not saying my kids.  My kids are great.  Best kids ever.  Stop looking at me like that.  I mean, they're turning things around now.  the future looks bright.  And prison isn't that big a deal--lots of people go!  Some of them really like it!  so.  yeah, not talking about my kids here.   At all.  You're just inferring. 

16 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

As the hatred continues on here, I just wonder why you hate the team you supposedly root for and not just give up and root for another team?

I love the Jets, win or lose.

I dislike a goodly portion of our fanbase.

12 hours ago, nycdan said:

I don't hate the team.  I hate the ownership, often the GM and HC, some of the players, MetLife stadium, nearly all of the beat writers, and definitely some of the fans.  Other than that, it's just a cuddle-fest.

I too hate ownership.  I feel the same way about the mets.

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Well I get insulted too so we’re even. I don’t call for bannings when I’m insulted

The insults you incur are a reaction to the insults you make. You should be banned for it, if not the redundancy of your spam.

Archived