Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Idk the cheating and the refs tho

Todays not the day to blame the refs. Jacksonville fell asleep in the second half. Pats game planned for Bortles scrambling- took that away. Amendola as a PR, Pats punter being amazing, Amendola clutch catches. They just doing everything better. 

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The JAGUARS laid down don't blame the NFL Marrone blew it by going into the conservative prevent offense and defense mode. 

Paul Hackett called in the plays to his son in the last 5 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If Everyone on this entire board just stopped watching the NFL. And then all your friends and then all their friends...and their friends....lets do this guys we got this!!!

NE winning every year is partly to do with figures being down. It's not a competitive league, with poor product. Plus having to watch the cheating POS Win every year is turning everyone off to the NFL.

This will be the second year in a row I will skip the Super Bowl after watching the last 32 before that.

Hey and I felt good for not wasting my time on that sh*t. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

You aren’t even a Jets fan. 

At first I just thought you like to be obnoxious on purpose.

Now it’s all becoming clear.  Mods...do what needs to be done!

Hey man don’t worry Midget Mayfield is closing the gap after we cut our best receiver

Play of the game- Delay of game before the half cost Jags the 1st down and possession. Pats March down cut the lead to 14-10 instead of keeping it at 14-3 and getting the ball to start the 2nd half. Right there I had a UnitedWhofans moment and knew they were toast.

8 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I’m happy for the Pats great win

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Great comeback win.  TB12 said he trusted Danny all year

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Hey man don’t worry Midget Mayfield is closing the gap after we cut our best receiver

Seriously.  Why do we let him do this sh*t?  He pulled the same exact thing under his "ThaDude" name, circumvented the ban by taking another posters name (just changed a little bit).  It's legitimately f*cking obnoxious and easily the worst thing I've seen a poster get away with on any forum.

I hate the Patriots but Jags lost it. Pats were the better team. 

Baffles me the entire league can’t figure this team out. Belicheck just does what’s obvious and it works. Others overthink it and then fail. 

Oh well. They’ve won so much and gone this far so often I’ve become numb to it. It’s just what happens.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Seriously.  Why do we let him do this sh*t?  He pulled the same exact thing under his "ThaDude" name, circumvented the ban by taking another posters name (just changed a little bit).  It's legitimately f*cking obnoxious.

This type of sh*t doesn’t only happen sometimes either..it happens ALL.THE.TIME. 

we need a perma ban. This guy isn’t an actual fan. How does no one but a few people see this. I have never seen him get upset with a jet loss. Happy with a jet win. Excited with good jet news. It’s ALWAYS a negative comment or a troll post.

21 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I just completely disagree with their strategy from :55 Q2 --> 0:00 Q4.

The refs?  That we can agree on entirely.

Yeah, it’s impossibly frustrating to watch.

The reality is, had those same that things that went well for Jax not gone well, that same playcalling would’ve been called into question as well. 

They were overmatched, on the road, with a non-clutch QB going up against a clutch one. They can’t have points taken off the board, and have their main reason for being there - the defense - get neutralized by uncalled holding penalties by the Pats’ OL. Just on top of all the lopsided penalty yardage and not calling them against NE’s OL to the point you’d think it was in the rulebook that they’re allowed to hold, literally removing 7 pts off the board with their unnecessary early whistle on the Jack would-be TD ...at some point we have to accept Jacksonville isn’t good enough to overcome all that. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That really doesn’t erk me. You cheering for the Patriots erks me. Go join a different board if this is the type of sh*t you say.

I honestly dont even care if a Patriots fans come here to talk about football.  I care about a Jets fan being an obnoxious troll to other Jets fans.

19 minutes ago, BigO said:

No Sperm Jack was down by contact. He ripped the ball out and on way down he’s got possession before he hits ground but they both make contact with each other. It’s very fast - look again.

I’m not reliving it. They showed it a few times. By the time he fully gained possession of the ball he wasn’t touching anybody.

Just now, MDL_JET said:

I hate the Patriots but Jags lost it. Pats were the better team. 

Baffles me the entire league can’t figure this team out. Belicheck just does what’s obvious and it works. Others overthink it and then fail. 

Oh well. They’ve won so much and gone this far so often I’ve become numb to it. It’s just what happens.

Only the Jets and Giants can beat these douchbags.....once every few years. ?

Just now, Mogglez said:

I honestly dont even care if a Patriots fans come here to talk about football.  I care about a Jets fan being an obnoxious troll to other Jets fans.

I agree. If a fan of another team comes and talks good football that’s fine. But DAMN..he doesn’t do anything here that’s even redeeming over his troll activity.

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

I’m not reliving it. They showed it a few times. By the time he fully gained possession of the ball he wasn’t touching anybody.

Bang bang bang bang. They gonna blow the whistle on that 100 out of 100 times. 

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Alright. I’ll admit it. Whofans getting banned takes some of the sting away. 

I just made it for a day. With unanimity we all wanted Jacksonville to beat NE, and as we’re watching it crumble in the 4th quarter - even with the refs doing everything possible to clear a path for NE to win - he’s focused on indirectly referencing a Bowles vs. Marrone narrative. **** that. 

Archived