Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Meanwhile it should be 27-10 because Jack wasn’t touched after he got possession. Even when they don’t give it to NE outright, they give NE an extra chance.

This is a critical point.  Do we have a good replay of this?  I found one here starting at 11:51.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Even before the fumble, Penalties-

Jags 6 for 98 yards, Pats 1 for 10 yards

Exactly. It's beyond ridiculous. I wonder what the league average is per team for penalties per game versus the cheaters. I'm so disgusted with this league right now. Might as well rename it to the Bob Kraft and Goodell league. Truly disgusting

I did not watch even one snap of the NE Jax game because i knew how it would go before the game.  (See my pre game comments).  They always get a nice call when they are struggling and really need it.  The other teams always choke it up when they have things going there way.

The number one thing you cannot do that all teams do is do the same thing in the 2nd half as you do in  the 1st if it is working.  The pats always adjust and the only way to keep a lead is to change it up at half, even if you are winning by 20 points.

7 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

It does sound familiar. Losers whining and rationalizing conspiracy theories is getting real, real familiar.

The Patriots were called for 1 penalty against the Jaguars

It is the fewest penalties called on one team in a playoff game since the 2011 AFC Championship... when the Patriots were called for 1 penalty in a win over the Ravens

Not a Conspiracy when theses are the facts...

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Lorenzo Mauldin at the combine (82nd overall):

4.85 40, 112” broad, 32” vertical, 7.47(!!!!) 3-cone, 

Danielle Hunter pro day (88 overall):

4.57, 132” , 36.5”, 6.95 

Goshdamn Yets

But do you remember the awesome YouTube highlight video they kept playing on here to justify the pick

2 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

But do you remember the awesome YouTube highlight video they kept playing on here to justify the pick

There is an awesome highlight video for every pick we make in order to justify it...

its when people post actual game film with breakdowns that will have my ears perked up...

thats the only logical reason to be excited about a player. Highlights are highlights.

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Lorenzo Mauldin at the combine (82nd overall):

4.85 40, 112” broad, 32” vertical, 7.47(!!!!) 3-cone, 

Danielle Hunter pro day (88 overall):

4.57, 132” , 36.5”, 6.95 

Goshdamn Yets

Todd's defense calls for OLB's that run with Steinway's on their backs

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

There is an awesome highlight video for every pick we make in order to justify it...

its when people post actual game film with breakdowns that will have my ears perked up...

thats the only logical reason to be excited about a player. Highlights are highlights.

You know what’s been a great predictor of play at QB and pass rushers for a decade+ now? Those pesky numbers out there available to literally everyone for free 

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Todd's defense calls for OLB's that run with Steinway's on their backs

Eh, the LBs that play this year had speed but aren’t pass rushers. 

It’s the draft approach at the position that sucks. Hopefully GM was taking some foozeball classes in night school and learned that numbers aren’t gay. Maybe he did considering the Morton firing? Hopefully!

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

Eh, the LBs that play this year had speed but aren’t pass rushers. 

It’s the draft approach at the position that sucks. Hopefully GM was taking some foozeball classes in night school and learned that numbers aren’t a gay. Maybe he did considering the Morton firing? Hopefully!

Jenkins and Mauldin are both slow as sh*t.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Aren’t all our LBers except for the small one that can’t tackle or cover?

Pretty much. Demario's an average player. The three edge guys they've drafted are weak athletes. Donahue's combine numbers were not NFL worthy.

Adams and Maye- both grade out fairly average too. Bowles talks about getting faster on defense, there just hasnt been much of an effort to do so. Unless he just ignores the combine, which is entirely possible.

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Jenkins and Mauldin are both slow as sh*t.

Jenkins more of a step in the right direction than Mauldin, but yeah I totally forgot about him. Lee, David, and Josh Martin are actually three of the more athletic players on the team. Whatshisname...Bass was pretty Mauldin-esque but with a way better 3 cone.

Archived