Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

The game we thought was going to be close ended up being a no contest and the game we thought would be a slaughter was a close game. Give credit to the Jags who went from 3 Ws to the AFC championship. Maybe we can be the 2018 version of them. But the Jags like most teams couldn't defeat NEP in a game when they had a lead in the 4th quarter. Kind of a lot like us this year. 

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Larz said:

Cheaters by 21, Bortles gets mind melded by belicheat 

2 of my best friends are a married couple, eagles and vikings fans. Not casual fans, super fans. Can't imagine that, lol 

I love the vikings for obvious reasons, but I think they will suffer an emotional let down from last week and get off to a terrible start. 

Eagles by 4

2FB35AEB-7FFC-4BED-AD4C-6E46E26A4DAE.gif

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Philadelphia's 38 unanswered points are the most by any team in a playoff game since the Jets scored 41 unanswered points against the Colts in the 2002 Wild Card Round @Eagles
52 minutes ago

Yeah the team before the Jets to do it was the Giants in the 2000 NFCCG against the Vikings 41-0 trouncing.

17 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Francesa is a guy that watches sports from the owner’s box, and he views the sport from that position of elitist detachment. 

And not only has the League pushed its entire focus on the QB position, it’s also hurting them that those QBs are generally assholes. Brady and Roethlisberger are contemptible jerkoffs who don’t even try to hide it. Matt Ryan is an entirely uninspiring Uber-Caucasian milquetoast poof. Aaron Rodgers is a SoCal on-the-spectrum robot. Winston, Mariota and Prescott are coin flips to be starting QBs in three years. Russell Wilson is a sanctimonious twat. The only QB who is any good and appears to be a good guy is Drew Brees. What the league needs is for Carson Wentz to get healthy, and for him and Goff to not become huge scumbags. 

For as much grief as the NBA gets, their ratings are way up and imo it’s because their stars are legitimately good people and it’s fun to support good guys. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/29/kirk-cousins-washington-redskins-quarterback

18 hours ago, jetrider said:

That simply isn't true and you know it.

7 seasons, 5 w/ a losing record, just 1 playoff season as a wildcard team, just 1 playoff win in the wildcard round at home.  maybe it's not a total failure but it's still a failure.  NE is a dynasty b/c of Tom Brady and he proved that again yesterday.

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

0B1B8D13-9CF7-4196-B3EA-E46C1C6D44BC.thu

The only one that bothers me is the one in the lower left.  A 27-10 lead there probably would've been it for the Pats.  But there's nothing we can do at this point.  Now we're stuck having to root for Philly (ugh).

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Everyone needs to upvote this post by Sperm.

@slats @ @Patriot Killa @CTM  @T0mShane @Pac @Bleedin Green @The Crusher @Integrity28 @HessStation @munchmemory @dbatesman @a_very_fat_raccoon  @#27TheDominator  @JiF  @l_j_r  @BigO  @Spoot-Face  @Nolder  @BiF  @JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @Irish Jet  @Panzer Division Marduk  @Maxman  @nj meadowlands  @Wolf On Wolf Anal  @Sh*t Max Says  @Smizzy  @bla bla bla  @Charlie Brown  @SouthernJet  @southparkcpa  @No Panda Lover  @D P R  @Doggin94it  @RutgersJetFan  @StraightCash  @uart  @Klecko73isGod  @Lupz27  @Obrien2Toon  @Warfish  @SenorGato  @Matt39  @jetswinbaby!  @Sarge4Tide  @SAR I  @BrickTamland  @bostonmajet  @Flushing Roots  @Fantasy Island  @F.Chowds  @New York Mick  @Joe Willie White Shoes  @joewilly12  @RESNewYork  @August  @Lil Bit Special  @j4jets   @RoadFan  @BurnleyJet @Shad  @Jets Babe  @Mo Lew  @No Fly Zone  @Quagmire  @Bo Knows @Black Irish Giant  @Chad Pennington  @Chad Henne  @Chad's Revenge @gEYno  @HardcastleJoseph  @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar!  @BoomBoomMancini  @BoomBoomWinsChampionships  @BoomerFan @BoomerJetFan  @ClaireRusso  @Dr Evil  @Dr. Strangelove  @GATA  @K_O_Brien  @LemonTree  @Mo Lew  @Chrebet  @SickJetFan  @Thai Jet  @thadude  @X-Titan @billo83  @TuscanyTile2  @Larz @CrazyCarl40  @Saul Goodman  @DwightSchrute  @BleedinGreenNC  @CanadienJetsFan  @Jets Voice of Reason  @Joe Jets fan  @The Crimson King  @Bombdirt  @Bugg  @ScarletKnight89  @Lith  @Pcola  @Jet Fan RI  @NJ  @The Walrus  @Hawkeye Jet @HawkeyeJet  @peebag  @sourceworx  @David Harris  @jetswinbaby!  @NoBowles  @Untouchable  @56mehl56  @FidelioJet  @cant wait  @Jet Nut  @nyjunc  @Long Island Jet Fan  @Thor99  @greenwave81  @Scott Dierking  @Augustiniak  @JOJOTOWNSELL  @Jolot  @jetsrule128  @jetsons  @Hymen Roth  @BRONX DUDE  @Stark  @pointman  @BallinPB  @roscoeword  @Rexorcism  @Hofstra Jet  @Savage69  @Instant Karma  @InstantClassic  @ECURB  @ComfortablyNumb  @JetPotato  @DLJ  @neckdemon  @Embrace the Suck  @Ohio State NY Jets fan  @JoeWillie  @Jared  @Lizard King  @Gastineau Lives  @CanadaSteve  @SoFlaJets  @Braveheart33  @Hitman Harris  @MDL_JET  @Philc1 @Phil Connors @Greensince69 @Ken Shroy  @Skeet Ulrich  @ASH1962  @Mogglez  @Phillyjet  @jetspower  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Mike135  @Dicetosser  @Victor Green  @victorjets  @BroadwayJoe12  @artemusclyde  @prime21  @UnitedWhofans  @PS17  @Fibonacci  @Joe W. Namath  @shawn306  @FidelioJet  @Villain The Foe  @villain_the_foe  @detectivekimble  @flgreen  @SpartanJet  @Jet9  @johnnysd  @Titan24  @Rob D  @darook @LionelRichie  @rex-n-effect  @Jet Life  @Aussie Jet  @Fred Jetstone  @Adoni Beast @adb280z  @nycdan  @SayNoToDMC  @EM31   @justincredible  @jetgreen13  @GhostOfGlennFoley  @ghost_in_pads02  @GhostofAlGroh  @jgb  @UnknownJetFan  @IndianaJet  @dgbdoug  @long suffering jets fan  @Tony MaC  @Better2bgreenthanblue  @NYs Stepchild  @stugotz81  @KSJets  @RedBeardedSavage  @Mackman55  @AVM @Scoop24  @Billyg  @Bruce Banner  @Bruce Harper @Smashmouth @RSJ @rangerous

I voted down. I like forum drama.

14 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Seriously.  Why do we let him do this sh*t?  He pulled the same exact thing under his "ThaDude" name, circumvented the ban by taking another posters name (just changed a little bit).  It's legitimately f*cking obnoxious and easily the worst thing I've seen a poster get away with on any forum.

Wait, who is Phil? I'm missing all this lol 

14 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I might just lift it tonight. I don’t know.

I’ll judge by the rep for this post:

Positive = leave it like this. Holy hell, leave it like this.

Negative = bring him back now. You were wrong to do it in the first place and we’ve already missed out on almost an hour of his posting gold.

Had to down vote this.

It's obvious Who's aberrant behavior   is caused by fear of Mods, and terror of being called into the Mod's sauna again.  There are hundreds of video's on you tube of posters being subjected to in depth interrogations.     

19 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Negative = bring him back now. You were wrong to do it in the first place and we’ve already missed out on almost an hour of his posting gold.

J can't believe he didn't log on with 357 alter egos and vote himself. 

21 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

J can't believe he didn't log on with 357 alter egos and vote himself. 

I was half expecting at least 1.

The voting was so overwhelming I wonder if it sank in. Probably not.

Plus it'd draw more attention to it when anyone could see all the (non-sarcastic) supportive "votes" came from new registrations. 

2 hours ago, Jolot said:

Yea they should be embarrassed, can't wait to the day we are so inept that we only win the AFC championship by a few points . 

Ha no they should not. I wasn’t talking about them. I’m talking about a Jet fan being very wrong on a prediction about how much the pats would win by. ??

Jolot

Cmon guys , the Pats are going to win this game by 30 points and we all know it . 

What gets me angry is that the Patriots should be mediocre at best.  They have drafted in the bottom of the draft for over 15 years.  Who is there running back?  Who are there start WRs?  I don't get it, Gronk was taken out early....really the only stud they have.  Amendola????  Please, the dude would not start on most teams.  Brady got hit, his O-line isn't that great.  The Pats Defense....are there any really great players?  But year after year after year they take their middling talent and win.  Brady and Bellichick.  That is the recipe.  Everyone else has come and gone but they still win.  

The Jets need to desperately upgrade the coach and front office, as well as QB.  Raiders go get Gruden and we give Bowles and extension.  It is going to be a long road ahead.  We might be the Chicago Cubs football equivalent.  How many of us have 58 years left?  

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

I actually wrote the Jets last week and pointed out that Cousins was in fact a "good" guy and was the key reason why he should be chosen as their next starting QB....

League’s turning over! Join now or wait ‘til 2020! 

Yeah I think the league’s need to get faces on the major market teams is going to play a big factor in the scriptwriters’ offseason plans for the Jets and Cousins. 

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

League’s turning over! Join now or wait ‘til 2020! 

Yeah I think the league’s need to get faces on the major market teams is going to play a big factor in the scriptwriters’ offseason plans for the Jets and Cousins. 

Also another thing that the article you linked to pointed out to me is that Cousins' obsessive behavior reminds me of Montanna and Brady...

Cousins' use of Brian training is precisely what other great athletes in all sports are doing such as Stephen Curry of Golden State.  My cousin a trainer of pro and college basketball players told me stuff that seemed to me scifi concerning what the best of the best actually do to be ready... 

On 1/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

^^^ Sperm, we're at 31-3 on the above post.

Can we take another poll on United's permaban?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Sperm, we're at 31-3 on the above post.

Can we take another poll on United's permaban?

Tempting as it is, and as attractive as many would clearly find it, I think not. 

Being unpopular is not a violation of the board (unpopular as that idea might be lol). 

If/when he does violate board rules, that would be different. Until then, you can put him on ignore.

Remember you were once like him. OK no you weren't, but it sounded so paternally appropriate I almost wish it was. Almost. Or not at all. 

Somehow this is all Maccagnan's fault.

46 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Tempting as it is, and as attractive as many would clearly find it, I think not. 

Being unpopular is not a violation of the board (unpopular as that idea might be lol). 

If/when he does violate board rules, that would be different. Until then, you can put him on ignore.

Remember you were once like him. OK no you weren't, but it sounded so paternally appropriate I almost wish it was. Almost. Or not at all. 

Somehow this is all Maccagnan's fault.

It was worth a shot. 

Archived