Conference Championship Games (F the Pats)Thread

Patriot Killa

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

If Bortles was better, he leads Yeldon and Lee on those plays. Jags will definitely be in the market for a plug and play QB. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Two bad Bortles throws on what could have been big plays.  That's the problem today, and will continue to be when the NFC sends one of two backup QBs to the Super Bowl.

Agreed with both of you.  The first pass was kind of difficult and he almost made it so I won't count it as as big of a strike against.  The 2nd one should've been a better throw and would've kept that drive alive.  It was Bortles' first drive of the day though so let's see if he settles down as the game progresses.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed with both of you.  The first pass was kind of difficult and he almost made it so I won't count it as as big of a strike against.  The 2nd one should've been a better throw and would've kept that drive alive.  It was Bortles' first drive of the day though so let's see if he settles down as the game progresses.

I'm certainly hoping so, but he obviously needs to step it up very soon.  Jax has a great D, but they can only lean on them for so long before the game becomes out of reach.

Archived