Todd Bowles lost his influence today ( fixed butthurt topic ) ha

Jetsplayer21

If Jags had beat pats it would have been a big victory for what Todd Bowles wants to build here. What we non D guru’s know isn’t going to work. You know he would to jeering in macs ear that is what he wants to build. Just keep listening to him and allow him to draft D. Implement a running game, passing not really needed.

Bowles wants the O to be passive and not attack. Just run the clock down. Jags were attacking pats in first half, but then for some reasons though they could stop and just run and hold a small lead. Even if we get a team as good as jags, that’s my worry Bowles will cut the balls off the Ocord and continue to make same mistake. And he is a stubborn SOB.

So maybe now Mac realizes the Todd Bowles passive, not passing blue print will NEVER beat the pats. Let’s just hope. Also it should put more pressure on the Johnsons to demand more from Bowles and Mac if pats win another. 

17 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

If Todd Bowles saw the blue print of jags beating pats. You know he would to jeering in macs ear that is what he wants to build. Just keep listening to him and allow him to draft D. Implement a running game, passing not really needed.

Bowles wants the O to be passive and not attack. Just run the clock down. Jags were attacking pats in first half, but then for some reasons though they could stop and just run and hold a small lead. Even if we get a team as good as jags, that’s my worry Bowles will cut the balls off the Ocord and continue to make same mistake. And he is a stubborn SOB.

So maybe now Mac realizes the Todd Bowles passive, not passing blue print will NEVER beat the pats. Let’s just hope. Also it should put more pressure on the Johnsons to demand more from Bowles and Mac if pats win another. 

Bowles saw enough to feel vindicated in the very thing you’re afraid of. The game was so close - played in Foxboro, remember - he knows that it could have gone either way. 

It’s not like Jacksonville lost 51-3 or anything. 

So this is the worst of all possible outcomes. Pats only barely won so the things you’re worried about him taking from this loss will still be taken. And we get to listen to and see countless announcers pushing each other out of the way in attempts to prove they’re the most worthy of gargling Tom Brady’s semen.

22 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

If Todd Bowles saw the blue print of jags beating pats. You know he would to jeering in macs ear that is what he wants to build. Just keep listening to him and allow him to draft D. Implement a running game, passing not really needed.

Die

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Bowles saw enough to feel vindicated in the very thing you’re afraid of. The game was so close - played in Foxboro, remember - he knows that it could have gone either way. 

So this is the worst of all possible outcomes. Pats only barely won so the things you’re worried about him taking from this loss will still be taken. And we get to listen to and see countless announcers pushing each other out of the way in attempts to prove they’re the most worthy of gargling Tom Brady’s semen.

Thanks for actually thinking with intelligence ha. I understand it was close, they were underdogs on road. But it would have been much worse had they won.

I'm not sure why everyone is beating up the original poster.

It's no secret TB wants to grind it out on offense with a boring running game and retread veteran QB, while continuing to stockpile his defense with our premium draft resources. 

With the Jags taking that formula to the super bowl, it's not crazy far-fetched that it would've solidified to Macc and TB that they were on the right track. Of course, on the other hand, just getting to the afc title game may have already done that.

8 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

It's no secret TB wants to grind it out on offense with a boring running game and retread veteran QB, while continuing to stockpile his defense with our premium draft resources. 

With the Jags taking that formula to the super bowl, it's not crazy far-fetched that it would've solidified to Macc and TB that they were on the right track. Of course, on the other hand, just getting to the afc title game may have already done that.

Thanks . Was my exact point. My original heading “why it’s good the pats won “ was not a good opening for lot of us butthurt jet fans 10 mins after that game lol. 

19 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And had the Jacksonville Jaguars had a little superior QB play they win that game going away.....

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

And had the Jacksonville Jaguars had a little superior QB play they win that game going away.....

Definitely. Which brings up interesting point. Do they dumb him and upgrade ? Go for Alex smith or cousins ? That is the downside, if we are going after cousins.

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

Definitely. Which brings up interesting point. Do they dumb him and upgrade ? Go for Alex smith or cousins ? That is the downside, if we are going after cousins.

I honestly want Cousins but him on that team would make them scary good....

I just don't think that they have the $$$$$$$$$$$ to get him...

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Nobody does except for Us and CLE...Denver might cut a few players and offer something huge(which is what will happen) ..it’s a 3 team race until we know more.

25 minutes ago, Pointdexter said:

Jacksonville has good players. The Jets do not.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Bortles contract is 19 mil for next yr. Yet none of If is guaranteed ? So they can easily find some way to clear some more cap. For a qb lot of teams will. May have to trade away some other talent though

34 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Bortles contract is 19 mil for next yr. Yet none of If is guaranteed ? So they can easily find some way to clear some more cap. For a qb lot of teams will. May have to trade away some other talent though

I think that an Alex Smith would be ideal.. Less cost to the Jags.....

Archived