F*ck the NFL!

Jetster

Another 38 passes by Brady without an offensive line holding call. 

1- Penalty called on Pats for 10 yards/lowest since 2011, oh yea it was the Pats lowest in 2011.

Myles Jack whistle? Why blow the whistle?

Pats down 10, 2 WTF penalties & wham Pats score B4 the half (Defender can't change angle when Gronk comes DOWN with his head).

Ref yucking it up with the Pats in the endzone after a Pats TD?

Same Ref goes out of his way at end of game tapping Brady from behind, than patting him on his chest?

I hate the Pats, Roger Goodell & now the NFL as a whole.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

It's hard to take the NFL seriously when the same team wins the championship every year, its like they don't even try to hide the fact that the NFL helps them along.

Why would the NFL help them along? Rest of the league just continues to over think and suck at building a team. 

3 minutes ago, naturalscience said:

I wonder if New England gets more pass interference calls in their favor than other teams. It seems to be half of their offence. Chuck it downfield and wait for interference call.

Honestly more teams should do that. You have high chance of getting the call. Most corners suck at playing the ball, let it hang, bam...flag. It’s too easy for the offense. 

Look, the penalty differential for the Patriots sticks out big time. Hard to blame it on Roger after Deflategate and he is hated in Boston. If it is for real maybe due to influence by Kraft and Belichick both of whom have much influence over important NFL committees. And we all know they would use any influence over refs etc because they are cheaters. These are not nice people and it's not easy watching their success, 

3 hours ago, billo83 said:

Don't watch the SB. I'll miss the 1st one in 3 decades, and I'll let the nfl know about it. They won't care at the time,  but their product is going down the toilet. 

Same. 

I will NOT be watching and there are a LOT of others I have convinced to not watch either. 

Actually i did not have to convince them, the WWF/NFL did that all on their own 

This will be the least watched cheater bowl and I am very excited about that 

My apathy with the league has been going on for years. I’ve missed quite a few Superbowls with or without the Patriots. The idea of me doing that 8/9 years ago would have been crazy – I barely missed any games at all.

Find it harder to watch and even harder to care. The Patriots’ favourable treatment that’s gone on all season is just the icing on this cake made of sh*t. The lack of holding calls, the timely flags when they’re needed and those ridiculous non-TD’s - It’s becoming less of a competitive sport and more a prolonged coronation for their golden boy. I don’t even hate Brady or BB any more, I’m just sick of them to the point where I’m past caring. I don’t even watch to root against them, it’s not worth my time.

There was ALL KINDS of holding along their Oline. One replay showed a Pats olineman literally with both arms around the defenders waist....on a 3rd down conversion. 

The smallest margin for error is in every game of football. A holding call at the right moment can change the fortune of an entire team, and season. 

How many times have we heard the retired refs they have on these broadcasts say, "refs are taught to let the play play out", but it just so happens that the biggest play of the game involving Myles Jack, the ref blows the play dead...why? Why wouldn't you let the play go? 

Ive seen more blatant plays play on ALL YEAR, when the play is obviously over but the refs are watching a guy pick the ball up & run the other way. Big games let the play go & figure it out later. Instead you set yourself up for controversy like yesterday. The refs are way too involved & it's killing the game. I mean seriously, the Pats had 1 penalty vs that fast aggressive Jags defense? Not one holding call on their Oline? So your telling me coming in, that the Jaguars have the best defense in this ENTIRE NFL, vs an average Pats Oline that has seen Brady take more hits than ever in his career PLAYED A PERECT F*CKING GAME! I call absolute ******* BULLS*IT!!!!

11 hours ago, MDL_JET said:

Honestly more teams should do that. You have high chance of getting the call. Most corners suck at playing the ball, let it hang, bam...flag. It’s too easy for the offense. 

Gotta say I agree with this. Just look at SKRINE.

more teams do do it.  the teams with good qbs do it, b/c they know they have a better shot of getting a PI call.  you think mccown is getting that call?  you think robbie anderson is getting that call?  

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

more teams do do it.  the teams with good qbs do it, b/c they know they have a better shot of getting a PI call.  you think mccown is getting that call?  you think robbie anderson is getting that call?  

That was definitely a bad call, but Brady threw about 6 passes yesterday up for grabs and that was the only one that was called.

Belichick is so far ahead of everyone else in the league from a situational standpoint, you really have to be perfect when playing in Foxboro.

The Patriots special teams are always great. Amendola’s PR basically won them the game. The Pats punter had an excellent game too.

25 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Just how sports works unfortunately. They give the greats more chances. 

40 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Gotta say I agree with this. Just look at SKRINE.

Exactly lol. I would abuse Skrine if I were coaching! Game plan: Throw jump balls at #41. 

11 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Just how sports works unfortunately. They give the greats more chances. 

Exactly lol. I would abuse Skrine if I were coaching! Game plan: Throw jump balls at #41. 

so basically all the other teams should wait it out until brady is 50 and belichick retires.  

if the nfl wants to know why people stop watching it's actually b/c of this, too many fans believe games are rigged for this one team.  the entire afc fan base outside of the steelers has pretty much had it.  it's difficult to see where the true talent disparity is between the pats and other teams, and it's really hard to lose games when the penalty disparity is 100 to 10.  

Bryce Petty tried it for 3 straight weeks...we got no calls 

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

so basically all the other teams should wait it out until brady is 50 and belichick retires.  

if the nfl wants to know why people stop watching it's actually b/c of this, too many fans believe games are rigged for this one team.  the entire afc fan base outside of the steelers has pretty much had it.  it's difficult to see where the true talent disparity is between the pats and other teams, and it's really hard to lose games when the penalty disparity is 100 to 10.  

Essentially....yes, that's what we're doing. They're greatness at what they do combined with the favoritism is hard to beat. It's not rigged, the AFC is Big Ben and Tom Brady. Saw this fact: The last 16 years of AFC champs have been Brady, Ben, Manning and Flacco. So we're kinda waiting on Big Ben too for the rest of the AFC to have a chance

Same goes for NFC...same guys. Rodgers. Every year. Brees would be the only exception I see where a great QB doesn't consistently make the playoffs. The rest of the playoffs is mixed up with scattered chances because the QB play is just not that good.

If you have a GREAT QB, you're in it. If you don't....good luck because you need to build one hell of a team with the ball bouncing your way the whole way. 

12 hours ago, naturalscience said:

I wonder if New England gets more pass interference calls in their favor than other teams. It seems to be half of their offence. Chuck it downfield and wait for interference call.

Yes interesting idea throwing it down field and see what happens...  Seems to get better results than a run up the middle on 2nd and 9. 

It is simple the Pats had NO offensive or Defensive penalties the entire game!!

The only penalty called on them was a special teams penalty...

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED FOR THEM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST THE RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

It is simple the Pats had NO offensive or Defensive penalties the entire game!!

The only penalty called on them was a special teams penalty...

THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE THE LAST TIME IT HAPPENED FOR THEM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST THE RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that the PI call against Bouye which set up that td was asinine

NFL wanted Eagles-Pats Super Bowl

12 hours ago, naturalscience said:

It's not so much how many flag are thrown, it's when they are thrown is the important issue.  If a bad call is cherry picked in a 28-3 blow out week 2, nobody gives a crap.  When you have a premature whistle negating a 4th quarter TD, a very questionable PI right before the half leading to a TD, Refs openly celebrating that TD in a 4 point Championship game, it's time to go fishing on Sundays, which I have been doing most of this year.

Anyone who watches that game in 2 weeks is just being played for a sucker. 

Archived