Senior Bowl Updates

KRL

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Baker Mayfield don't play.....I love this guy more and more....

He shouldn't have said one thing at all.  He doesn't have to defend himself on this issue and twitter sooner or later makes your look like an ass.

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He shouldn't have said one thing at all.  He doesn't have to defend himself on this issue and twitter sooner or later makes your look like an ass.

Kudos to Baker for that.

Per the bold: Pssssht. Yeah, sure. Name me one prominent figure in the media who makes themselves look like an ass with Twitter. You can't.

Sad.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Thanks for posting these tweets Patriot Killa.

RE WRs, this past year for me in college ball was one of the worst every for Wrs and DBS.  Lots of awful coverage and lots of bad hands in college this past year.

I agree, and it’s showing today. Very few CB’s/WR’s impressed. Washington being one of them though. Guy has the length of someone 6’4 and he’s only 5’11

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

im-so-excited-gif-12.gif

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Kudos to Baker for that.

Per the bold: Pssssht. Yeah, sure. Name me one prominent figure in the media who makes themselves look like an ass with Twitter. You can't.

Sad.

The thing is even if you are 100% right you are reacting to someone who has it wrong and the people who get the reaction will keep at it in the future.  Best to just ignore them or you will be defending yourself on twitter for ever.  JMO

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Both this and the combine have value when you get to see top prospects throwing beside each other.  I remember last year all the hype about Deshaun watsons weak arm and slow velocity passes.  I watch the combine and his passes looked just as good as anyones and more accurate than most.

Archived