Senior Bowl Updates

KRL

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please a Norwell, Jensen, and Hernandez offseason for the interior OL! Hernandez seems like another Larry Warford.

Maybe Brian O’Neill at OT as well after he blows up the combine and they sign Cousins. 

Edit: This whole thing is contingent on Cousins not just O’Neill

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

Please a Norwell, Jensen, and Hernandez offseason for the interior OL! Hernandez seems like another Larry Warford.

Maybe Brian O’Neill at OT as well after he blows up the combine and they sign Cousins. 

Great year for interior OL, and it seems all of these guys are interchangeable at OG and C. 

Even if we don’t land Jensen we can be set!

26 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Great year for interior OL, and it seems all of these guys are interchangeable at OG and C. 

Even if we don’t land Jensen we can be set!

Ageeed, loaded class for centers. Ragnow is the stud, but several with the size and potential. Still see Jensen as a must-sign as a relatively low commit ( 1 year starter, former UDFA) clear upgrade. 

JUST throwing it out there that the Jets can feasibly replace all their RBs, QB, and most of the OL (except Beachum, quality player) this offseason. Like it’s legitimately something that is possible. I might be stoned but visions of this depth chart appear in my mind’s eye(!!!!!):

QB: Cousins, Lauletta, HackAttack

RB: Bell, Michel, Williams from LSU

OT: O’Neill, Beachum, Shell

OG: Norwell, Winters, Hernandez

OC: Jensen, Ragnow/Daniels from Iowa

TE: Burton, Leggett, Eifert

WR: J. Washington, Kearse, Hansen, Stewart, more bodies

Just now, SenorGato said:

Ageeed, loaded class for centers. Ragnow is the stud IMO

I like that Ragnow is 6’5, is well versed at C and RG, and prior to his ankle surgery hadn’t given up a single sack in over 2 seasons against good competition.  

Perhaps Jensen in free agency... and just plan to bookend him with some of these young pups like Price, Wynn, Hernandez, Ragnow and co. and rest easy knowing that we have cross-trained players should anything bad happen. 

7 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I like that Ragnow is 6’5, is well versed at C and RG, and prior to his ankle surgery hadn’t given up a single sack in over 2 seasons against good competition.  

Perhaps Jensen in free agency... and just plan to bookend him with some of these young pups like Price, Wynn, Hernandez, Ragnow and co. and rest easy knowing that we have cross-trained players should anything bad happen. 

My #preferred center prospects for reasons:

Ragnow Arkansas

(no order except for Price behind those guys, not a huge fan of his walue)

Daniels Iowa

Welsh Iowa 

Cole Michigan

Corbett Nevada

Bozeman Alabama

Shelton Washington 

I’d love to draft Ragnow round 2 and start him at RG immediately. 

2 hours ago, Paradis said:

thanks a lot for all the tweets @Patriot Killa ...gonna be brutal week at work, so i'll be getting my updates here for the most part. 

No problem! I should have you guys covered every practice leading up to the bowl game. I don’t have much to do this week. Since there are so many tweets coming in, i’ll probably just make a separate thread for each day. Sorta like how we do with training camp each summer. 

1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

My #preferred center prospects for reasons:

Ragnow Arkansas

(no order except for Price behind those guys, not a huge fan of his walue)

Daniels Iowa

Welsh Iowa 

Cole Michigan

Corbett Nevada

Bozeman Alabama

Shelton Washington 

I’d love to draft Ragnow round 2 and start him at RG immediately. 

Ragnow is probably the second best C in the class. Mason Cole is strong! He got blew up on a play or two today though. Will Hernandez looked SAVAGE and pro ready each second he was out there.

2 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Hernandez has pro bowl guard written all over him. Laterally quick and the strongest guard in a long time as well. I’m really high on him in the second round...though he could get himself in the 1st. He’s clearly the best OL at the Senior Bowl.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hernandez has pro bowl guard written all over him. Laterally quick and the strongest guard in a long time as well. I’m really high on him in the second round...though he could get himself in the 1st. He’s clearly the best OL at the Senior Bowl.

Yeah I wouldn’t go that far. Give me O’Neill, healthy Crosby, and Ragnow over him all day err day. I do think he’s a badass RG prospect THO. 

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Yeah I wouldn’t go that far. Give me O’Neill, healthy Crosby, and Ragnow over him all day err day. I do think he’s a badass RG prospect THO. 

I don’t know much about O’Neil or Crosby .. you have me intrigued. I also didn’t hear much of their names. 

25 minutes ago, KRL said:

Initial impressions, this OLine class is far superior to last year's

By faaarrr! Good year to be needing OL I suppose.

makes me want to not invest so much money in FA towards guards and maybe just play our board. 

We should still sign one or two that can service us .. but there are a TON of really athletic and versatile guys in this group.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

From Tony Pauline - Draft Analyst.com.  Jets have shown interest in:

http://draftanalyst.com/senior-bowl-north-team-page

Wyatt Teller, OL VA Tech.  

Brett Toth, OT, Army

Sean Walsh, OL, Iowa

Jamarcus King, CB, South Carolina

Bradley Bozeman C, Alabama

We appear to be doing a lot of homework on OL.

Bozeman was particularly impressive in his 1 on 1 drills

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Where's he ranked to go??

He was a late addition to the Senior Bowl roster but shined in the East/West Shrine game and now is impressing here .. so i’d say before yesterday a 5th, 6th rounder but he really can work his way into the 3rd, 4th Round.

He shined his freshman year at Penn St. and looked like an NFL WR but slowly lost production and snaps to Godwin. If he can make people miss at the next level .. he should have a good career as a possession type WR.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He was a late addition to the Senior Bowl roster but shined in the East/West Shrine game and now is impressing here .. so i’d say before yesterday a 5th, 6th rounder but he really can work his way into the 3rd, 4th Round.

He shined his freshman year at Penn St. and looked like an NFL WR but slowly lost production and snaps to Godwin. If he can make people miss at the next level .. he should have a good career as a possession type WR.

Hackenberg's soph yr..

Archived