Senior Bowl Updates Day 2

Patriot Killa

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, C Mart said:

Tony Pauline (@TonyPauline)

1/23/18, 10:01 PM

Tight ends Adam Breneman & Dallas Goedert out of #SeniorBowl with injuries. Deon Yelder/Western Kentucky, a week 8 riser, has been brought in draftanalyst.com/week-8-risers-…

Woah.. totally missed Goedert going down yesterday. Still a few good TE prospects. Allen Lazard. 

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Woah.. totally missed Goedert going down yesterday. Still a few good TE prospects. Allen Lazard. 

Yeah, I missed the Goedeert news also - hopefully he will be okay for the Combine.  Is Lazard getting reps at TE or WR?  Another TE prospect that Pauline had some positive comment about is the ND kid, Durham Smythe.

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yeah, I missed the Goedeert news also - hopefully he will be okay for the Combine.  Is Lazard getting reps at TE or WR?  Another TE prospect that Pauline had some positive comment about is the ND kid, Durham Smythe.

Getting reps at both I believe. He is viewed as a pure TE though. Smythe’s overall game IS intriguing. I haven’t seen a lot of him but i’ve read his write up by a few different sites and I’m going to be watching for his name today. 

I love prospects like this Chalk kid from LSU.

Large school in a tough conference, does not put up gaudy career numbers due to scheme or injury.

We often get carried away with our fav small school prospects but there are often a lot of good nfl type players that come from the big scholls, get the good coaching and such but for one reason or another do not put up huge numbers.  If the guy is not 'lazy' you can get some real pro gems.

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I love prospects like this Chalk kid from LSU.

Large school in a tough conference, does not put up gaudy career numbers due to scheme or injury.

We often get carried away with our fav small school prospects but there are often a lot of good nfl type players that come from the big scholls, get the good coaching and such but for one reason or another do not put up huge numbers.  If the guy is not 'lazy' you can get some real pro gems.

Chalk.. not familiar with him. What does he play? 

Edit: duh he’s in my first tweet. WR. He’s someone else i’ll Be sure to keep my eye on

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

As a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, I love the fact that Justin Watson is getting recognized, but can't Davis at least get the twitter reference right.  Pennfbmc is a high school team in PA.  We are @pennfb.  I used to get it when people confused Penn and Penn State, but now we are getting confused with a high school.  smh.

Archived