Senior Bowl Updates Day 2

Patriot Killa

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You have just missed the bad ones. 

Davenport has underwhelmed btw.

Alot of the bad ones are guys like Allen and Davenport that got elevated crazy high pre-Senior Bowl. Combine for pass rushers and the more non-first bodies the better! 

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

Alot of the bad ones are guys like Allen and Davenport that got elevated crazy high pre-Senior Bowl. Combine for pass rushers and the more non-first bodies the better! 

OL is really been the main ones getting love. All the way down to the late round projections.

WR/CB has a lot of clout too.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Agreed. Honestly didn’t even know CB was this deep before yesterday.

I have not heard of a lot of these DBs getting some hype.

I will say on the whole this was by far the worst year ever watching college ball for DBs and CBs

Just a ton of awful putrid players getting killed on short routes and long routes an everything in between.

I will say on the whole this was by far the worst year ever watching college ball for DBs and CBs

Just a ton of awful putrid players getting killed on short routes and long routes an everything in between.

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The ones getting hyped are small school DB’s. 

19 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

The ones getting hyped are small school DB’s. 

there's some real gems from small schools this year at DB.... I know, I know, we seem to lift small school guys up like a novelty - and most of them don't pan out - but there's some legit talent this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them occupy a larger than usual % of the drafted DBs this year. 

Check out Danny Johnson from Southern and Siran Neal from Jacksonville state. I think Neal is at the Senior bowl.

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

there's some real gems from small schools this year at DB.... I know, I know, we seem to lift small school guys up like a novelty - and most of them don't pan out - but there's some legit talent this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see them occupy a larger than usual % of the drafted DBs this year. 

Check out Danny Johnson from Southern and Siran Neal from Jacksonville state. I think Neal is at the Senior bowl.

Michael Joesph and MJ Stewart are beasts.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

The NFL and college football is basically becoming the Arena League literally on steroids.*

*Really hormone treatment and stem cells now 

37 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He was also interviewed by the Jets after practice yesterday! Very impressed with him.

Makes sense.  He plays D. ;-)

Not sure where he will project.  If Wilson and Tabor were both 2nd round picks, I cant imagine Duke going higher but then again, I never saw Neal as 1st rounder or Maye as an early 2nd rounder either. So who knows.  I'd guess late 2nd, early 3rd right now.

Archived