Colts interested in trading #3 pick

Patriot Killa

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

If true, Mac needs to be all over this. 

This isn’t the only outlet to put this news out either. Pretty positive it’s 100% spot on. Here’s the thing .. do they hold off thinking they can get Cousins? That’s not smart. Because if we hold off and another team jumps us PLUS we don’t wind up with Cousins we will be left standing there with our dicks in our hands.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This isn’t the only outlet to put this news out either. Pretty positive it’s 100% spot on. Here’s the thing .. do they hold off thinking they can get Cousins? That’s not smart. Because if we hold off and another team jumps us PLUS we don’t wind up with Cousins we will be left standing there with our dicks in our hands.

You do not barter with this until the day of the draft.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hearing this makes me want to just get that pick!

At 6 sure :) why I’m hoping if we don’t get cousins, Denver does. If jets and Denver don’t get cousins, and jets don’t trade up, Denver is going to pick mayfield or another qb right in front of us.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

The Browns taking a worse, more inaccurate young QB than the one they took last year would be pretty Browns like. I say it happens. 

Maybe.  I'm still on the "Browns aren't nearly as bad as people are saying" bandwagon.  But we'll see. 

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They should be in touch with Indy about that pick, but there's no need to pull the trigger until after they exhaust the Cousins option (assuming he's their real first choice). I don't see high draft picks getting traded the first week of free agency. You only make that move early if you're completely in love with three guys, and you'd love to have any one of them. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Hopefully the Jets will be looking to move DOWN after getting Cousins.  Steal Cousins then trade the pick to the Redskins for a kings ransom so they can draft Mayfield.

I don’t think we will get a kings ransom for the #4 ranked qb in the draft ha but I’m still for trading down. We need the picks 

3 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

At 6 sure :) why I’m hoping if we don’t get cousins, Denver does. If jets and Denver don’t get cousins, and jets don’t trade up, Denver is going to pick mayfield or another qb right in front of us.

Denver WILL get Baker if we don’t jump them. It’s that simple. They absolutely love him.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It will not cost us both 2nds to move up 3 spots.

try again.

What you smoking man, without aby doubt it will cost us one second round pick (most likely the early one) In fact they may ask for a 19 1st rounder too. What do u think they are gona ask????

Just now, kevinc855 said:

What you smoking man, without aby doubt it will cost us one second round pick (most likely the early one) In fact they may ask for a 19 1st rounder too. What do u think they are gona ask????

What are you smoking? It’s not going to cost 2 second rounders and our 6th to move up 3 frickin’ spots ..do you have any idea what a value chart is?

What are you smoking? It’s not going to cost 2 second rounders and our 6th to move up 3 frickin’ spots ..do you have any idea what a value chart is?

I do and did the math. Not to mention 3 will turn into a bidding war. You think they are just gona settle for one 2nd round pick??? Cmon mannnn

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I do and did the math. Not to mention 3 will turn into a bidding war. You think they are just gona settle for one 2nd round pick??? Cmon mannnn

You didn’t do any math. Be real with yourself. 3 spots. Do you know how much Chicago gave up to move 3 spots? Not a single first or second rounder. 

You didn’t do any math. Be real with yourself. 3 spots. Do you know how much Tenn gave up to move 3 spots? Not a single first or second rounder. 

Take a look at the Bears move man. You are living in an alternate universe and never answered me. What do you think they ask for? Knowing the Jets aren't the only ones on the phone.

Archived