“I’m Gone Make Y’all Proud” - Robby Anderson

Ghost

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robby did make me proud after I was talkin' him up all off-season...  he was blowing by defenses, running a full route tree, making spectacular catches (ala the one vs. Carolina against double coverage), etc.

And then he embarrassed himself and the organization...

I hope so Robby.  Your talent is limitless...

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

IMO - Gotta keep him.

I don't think he's a must keep. But I'd like the Jets to give him another chance after everything with the league plays out. He's a very good talent and he's really young. He's a guy that can have a long career with this team if he gets his act together and gets the help he needs.

I hear people saying cut him and sign a WR in FA. IMO this team needs to stay away from signing guys who are 28-31 and getting 3 or so years of good play at best. We need young guys. If they signed anyone in FA I would go after a guy like Allen Robinson who is still only 24 and pair him with Anderson.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I don't think he's a must keep. But I'd like the Jets to give him another chance after everything with the league plays out. He's a very good talent and he's really young. He's a guy that can have a long career with this team if he gets his act together and gets the help he needs.

I hear people saying cut him and sign a WR in FA. IMO this team needs to stay away from signing guys who are 28-31 and getting 3 or so years of good play at best. We need young guys. If they signed anyone in FA I would go after a guy like Allen Robinson who is still only 24 and pair him with Anderson.

Cutting him and then watching him go to the pro-bowl on some other team does nothing for Jet fans.  Keep him and sign a WR in FA.

No one loves what he did - but in the NFL you have to deal with bad actors some times.  

Can we not shorten Dat to DT because That is only one letter longer than Dat and I feel text speak should at least be 50% more efficient.

U for you is fine as you are eliminating 2 out of three letters.  Using a heart emoji in place of love is even better, 4 letters to one emoji.

49 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I reached out to him on Instagram today and he actually responded. I went ahead and took a screenshot of our convo. Hopefully this guy learns, because he is truly a special talent. 

3CC7F3A0-BBC2-4E29-80B3-F9BC820233BB.png

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

He’s already made me proud

well this is all I needed .... Sign this Beast to a 10 year deal guaranteed, just get it done before he goes to prison

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

I reached out to him on Instagram today and he actually responded. I went ahead and took a screenshot of our convo. Hopefully this guy learns, because he is truly a special talent. 

3CC7F3A0-BBC2-4E29-80B3-F9BC820233BB.png

If he wants to make us proud he can go back to school and learn how to write basic English. How did this guy ever get into college? ?‍♂️

How the hell is Anderson a “special” talent?

He’s a skinny as sh*t wideout who knows how to run fly routes and that’s it.

You could cut him and pick up a guy like John Brown to serve the same purpose without all of the headaches.

Same for Ted Ginn if the Saints cut him.

1 minute ago, whodeawhodat said:

I feel better, thanks!

didnt know we had a bunch of grammar nazis on this board lol its how kids message these days.

It's because kids these days are dumb and have such short attention spans that if they take the time to properly spell and punctuate an entire sentence then they'll forget what it is that they wanted to say in the first place.

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

How the hell is Anderson a “special” talent?

He’s a skinny as sh*t wideout who knows how to run fly routes and that’s it.

You could cut him and pick up a guy like John Brown to serve the same purpose without all of the headaches.

Same for Ted Ginn if the Saints cut him.

100%

Odell Beckham Jr is a special talent, that’s why the Giants put up w some of his nonsense although never as bad a what Mr. Anderson has done.

Wait.....Remind me again why this team must keep this guy?

Jets WR Robby Anderson entered a written plea of not guilty today in Broward County (Florida) Court on nine... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0749768486250618622-4 

Jets WR Robby Anderson entered a written plea of not guilty today in Broward County (Florida) Court on nine charges stemming from his January 19 arrest. Three of the charges are felonies, including threatening to harm a public servant or family member. Anderson threatened to sexually assault the arresting officer's wife, according to the arrest report. The Jets have remained mum on Anderson. Coach Todd Bowles declined to speak with reporters last week at the Senior Bowl.

Archived