“I’m Gone Make Y’all Proud” - Robby Anderson

Ghost

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Marvin is the Hulk compared to Robby

The dude was listed at 6’3 162 on his police report after the traffic incident where he said all of that sh*t about the cops wife.

That’s damn anorexic for a normal dude that height, much less a professional football player.

If you say so...  

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Lith said:

Yup.  Lets see how this plays out.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/warrant-issued-jets-wr-robby-anderson-arrest-article-1.3968734?utm_content=buffer05b59&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=mmehta+twitter

Quote from his lawyer:

"I received no notice," Anderson's attorney, Ed O'Donnell told the Daily News Wednesday night. "Robby received no notice. And the bondsman received no notice. A written plea of Not Guilty was filed on January 29th. Since that date, we've never gotten any notice to be in court for this matter. I intend to take care of this (Thursday)…. First I got to figure out where it is. I didn't even know who issued the warrant for non-appearance…. Craziness. Craziness."

"Robby did not do anything wrong," O'Donnell added. "It's not like he just said, 'No, I'm not going to court.' Believe me. I didn't go to court, either. Because nobody knew to be there."

Any Lawyer knows in this context before you issue a WARRANT for someone's arrest have the decency to contact the LAWYER!!

Moronic Judge IMO!!

On 1/29/2018 at 4:19 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Hopefully he gets his act together. The arrests are a little troubling and might give some insight into why a guy with his talent went undrafted.

There is a warrent out for him for missing a court date. He will "make us proud" from a Fla jail cell.

5 hours ago, JetBlue said:

Really Dude?  Do you not get that he HAD NO COURT DATE;  THE CLERK MADE A MISTAKE!  Yeesh, I can't with some you guys.... 

Oh yeah cuz that happens all the time innit? I find it hard to believe without the court actually admitting they made a mistake. It May very well be, but the chances of Robby missing a court date as opposed to it being a clerical error is much higher. 

On 5/3/2018 at 11:30 PM, j4jets said:

Oh yeah cuz that happens all the time innit? I find it hard to believe without the court actually admitting they made a mistake. It May very well be, but the chances of Robby missing a court date as opposed to it being a clerical error is much higher. 

Okay so because it goes against your narrative, you have "hard time believing..."   Whatever guy.

Archived