• Kurt Benkert
    • Mike White
    • AJ McCarron
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Case Keenun
    • Sam Bradford
    • Teddy Bridgewater

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Bradford. He’ll get a big Jets style contract, start the season off great throwing for 15 TDs and 2 picks then have a season ending and career changing injury that will set the Jets back 3 more years. 

I added for you ;)

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Bradford. He’ll get a big Jets style contract, start the season off great throwing for 15 TDs and 2 picks then have a season ending and career changing injury that will set the Jets back 3 more years. 

Why would you say such a thing!?

i actually think Sam Bradford will be out of the league in a year or two. That fluid in his knee was no joke and this has just happened way too much in his career...if Minnesota doesn’t sign him as a back up..I think he’ll have trouble finding a team and will retire.

though I could be wrong. Teams really value back ups. But what good is a back up who can’t play when needed?

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Why would you say such a thing!?

i actually think Sam Bradford will be out of the league in a year or two. That fluid in his knee was no joke and this has just happened way too much in his career...if Minnesota doesn’t sign him as a back up..I think he’ll have trouble finding a team and will retire.

though I could be wrong. Teams really value back ups. But what good is a back up who can’t play when needed?

Cause we’re Jet fans and can’t have anything nice. 

8 minutes ago, freestater said:

Love Mayfield. Even if he's there at 6, I don't think this FO will grab him. More dbs for Bowles, yay!

If we don’t sign Cousins I think he must do something to address a QB early in draft to keep his job. That in itself gives me agita. 

7 minutes ago, freestater said:

Love Mayfield. Even if he's there at 6, I don't think this FO will grab him. More dbs for Bowles, yay!

I heard monthhs ago the Jets (quietly) have Mayfield as their top choice. If he is there at 6, he will be picked by Jets.

5 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

I heard monthhs ago the Jets (quietly) have Mayfield as their top choice. If he is there at 6, he will be picked by Jets.

I heard month ago they’ve wanted Allen. That would be a disaster . If we come away with Baker I will be surprised and as excited as I’ve been for Jets football in awhile. Not sure if he will bad or good but I think it will be fun to watch him burn. Jets football has been horribly boring. 

8 minutes ago, SouthernJet said:

I hope you're right. I honestly think we'd have to move up to get him, so I'm trying to temper my expectations 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I heard month ago they’ve wanted Allen. That would be a disaster . If we come away with Baker I will be surprised and as excited as I’ve been for Jets football in awhile. Not sure if he will bad or good but I think it will be fun to watch him burn. Jets football has been horribly boring. 

I think Jets keeping , but that would hopefully allow them to get guy they like and keep all therest of their picks without undling for  a tradeup (Cousins is probably Plan1, mayfield Plan 2)

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

...and that's precisely why I think we don't get Mayfield. We are all obviously not finished being punished yet

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m hoping we are close enough that we get a pass for bad behavior. 

That's the only pass I could qualify for. ?

I just got the feeling that we go into next year with a Bradford/McCown, or a Rudolf/Falk halfassing of the qb position. Haven't had any evidence fromthis regime to expect anything else.

Archived