19andOhWait

others have pointed this out, but man this is a tough spot after looking at it. we'll see what happens at the combine. if we don't end up with Kurt Cousins I have to assume we take one of the big 5 QB's (yes Lamar Jackson is a top QB). unique crop of QB's no consensus #1, no one is perfect. RB class is so deep I don't want Saquon. Bradley Chubb/Arden Key might be nice. Minkah seems like a Safety, not a corner, God help us if we take him. Roquan Smith darkhorse? monster in the middle of the defense would allow Jamal and Marcus to fly around behind him. Malik Jefferson? too early. or sure up the O-Line. plenty of options but looking like it will be very tough choice for big Macc. good thing we have 2 seconds. please do not move up. move down if anything. 

happy February. only 83 days out from draft weekend. shoutout to Santana Moss. 

Why should the Jets throw all that cap money at Cousins ?  I would refer to go after the Cowboys DE if he's not franchised and a  CB like Aaron Colvin . In the draft, I think I would like to target either Josh Rosen or Josh Allen at 6, Nick Chubb and Okorafor  with the 2nd  round picks . I have an interest in one of the 2 North Carolina state DT . Depending on what the Jets do with the QB position I could have an interest in drafting a 2nd QB from this draft . I personally like the kid from Nebraska Tanner Lee . I could go from Nick chubb to Kalen Ballage because I think the offense needs a bigger back for short yardage and the tough yards .

Allen

Okorafor

Chubb

With Demarcus Lawrence and Colvin would be a good continuation to the building of this roster . 

I would like to see the Jets resign ASJ, Claiborne, Dozier and Terrence Brooks  .  I think this team has enough WRs, TEs and just need a power back that could eventually become a feature back . 

with you Tins. lets keep rebuilding. any of Chubb/Ballege/Rashaad Penny/Josh Adams/Ronald Jones/Sony Michel on day 2, RB is loaded. 

would fully expect Dallas to do everything they can to keep Lawrence but he'd be a great guy to splash some of our FA cash on for sure. 

Archived