Parcells/Belicheck want to forget Jets.(also mocked them)

Patriot Killa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/02/bill-belichick-bill-parcells-would-like-to-forget-jets-in-espn-doc/amp/

Bill Belichick, Bill Parcells would like to forget Jets in ESPN doc

“The Two Bills,” ESPN’s latest “30-for-30” documentary is as much about the relationship between Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick as a look at how each man’s decisions influenced the other’s career path. 

The most intriguing of those instances revolves around Parcells’ move from the Patriots to the Jets in 1997 and Belichick’s skipping out on Gang Green to become the head coach in New England. The Jets are not shown in the best of lights in either situation. 

Near the end of film, which aired Thursday, the two are shown about to be taken to the Jets’ locker room at MetLife Stadium — an idea neither man is keen on.

“I think [director Ken Rodgers] wants to take us to the Jets locker room because of our relationship with the Jets,” a disgusted Belichick tells Parcells. “The Jets because of our connection with the Jets. … Not the Jets locker room.”

Parcells responds: “We’re not going in there. No, I’m not going in there. I don’t want to go in there. What’s the point?”

It is their history with the Jets, that might be their most infamous connection.

When Parcells left New England for the Jets, he apparently wanted Belichick to succeed him. Patriots owner Robert Kraft, however, said he was so upset with the circumstances under which Parcells left for New York that he “had to clean the house of the whole Parcells Era.” He even claimed the NFL had a hand in making sure Parcells go to the Jets, for whom he originally was hired as a consultant with Belichick the head coach (Belichick remains the only two-time head coach of the Jets to never coach a game for the team).

Belichick and Parcells hilariously mock the Jets. Get these two a reality show ASAP. pic.twitter.com/PNUhlhYJih

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The shade the people throw on us is becoming tiresome.  Yeah, Yeah.  Some director is getting his rocks off filming this.  The Two Bills don't care.  At least Le'Veon Bell gave the press a good line.  But call me back when somebody actually says something mean. 

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

The shade the people throw on us is becoming tiresome.  Yeah, Yeah.  Some director is getting his rocks off filming this.  The Two Bills don't care.  At least Le'Von Bell gave the press a good line.  But call me back when somebody actually says something mean. 

This is where we get our terrible reputation from. People in the league with highly respected voices. That’s not to say we haven’t inflected enough self damage ourselves...but this is mainly where it stems from..Parcells, Belicheck, Kraft...

Le’Veon Bell surely didn’t help us today by throwing shots at us. Nobody is going to want to sign here.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

A lot of people claim he was our best coach. I beg to differ. 

Tuna could never stay in one place for too long.  That was his problem.  Look at his college coaching career.  He's a hot head and doesn't know restraint on anything.  His good friend Bobby Knight said his behavior back in the day even raised Bobby's eyebrows a little.  Now there is a 30 for 30 that I do actually want to see.  Can't wait!

1 minute ago, WickedAwesome said:

New England broke your franchise on Thanksgiving, 2012. We crushed you body and soul. You'll never recover.

You really don’t have anything better to do than get on a rivals sport forum at 3 in the morning and talk sh*t?

Something tells me your body and soul has been crushed and you’ll never recover...and that goes deeper than football.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

You really don’t have anything better to do than get on a rivals sport forum at 3 in the morning and talk sh*t?

Something tells me your body and soul has been crushed and you’ll never recover...and that goes deeper than football.

Was up reading Superbowl news. Brady is playing in his 8th. Crazy, man. What a ride.

We have the best football dynasty ever. It's so much fun. I whistle wherever I go.

5 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

New England broke your franchise on Thanksgiving, 2012. We crushed you body and soul. You'll never recover.

Seriously, it's three days from the SB and this is what your are doing?  If we are bugging you this much, you are soft, my friend.  Oh I am sorry, SAWFT  --  S-A-W-F-T.  Got to use your own language.

Just now, WickedAwesome said:

Keep your chin up, though. Even though we crush your dreams twice a year, you haven't been dealt Patriot derangement syndrome the worst in the league.

Bronco fans flew too close to the sun and now they're unhinged conspiracy theorists and huge cry babies. They hate us cuz they aint us

I think they hate you and your fan base because of this.

??

3 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

Thought I'd kick back and bath in your tears.

You are all largely as$holes for no reason. We get it. Our teams don’t like each other. But hey....it’s 3 AM on a week day lmao...settle the f*ck down there, Prince Charming.

1 hour ago, WickedAwesome said:

Keep your chin up, though. Even though we crush your dreams twice a year, you haven't been dealt Patriot derangement syndrome the worst in the league.

Bronco fans flew too close to the sun and now they're unhinged conspiracy theorists and huge cry babies. They hate us cuz they aint us

Yet they beat you in the playoffs 3 times hmmm I’m sure they are crying real hard.  Just like the Ravens.

20 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

This is why I think Woody has been the root of our issues. 

How the NFL allowed the Dolans and Johnson’s to get in a bidding war instead of hand picking a NFL owners sactiones buyer at the same market value baffles me to this day.

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

This is where we get our terrible reputation from. People in the league with highly respected voices. That’s not to say we haven’t inflected enough self damage ourselves...but this is mainly where it stems from..Parcells, Belicheck, Kraft...

Le’Veon Bell surely didn’t help us today by throwing shots at us. Nobody is going to want to sign here.

all Bell did was say the truth.

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

I enjoy the back and forth with Pats fans. Not much else to enjoy about being a Jets fan...

I tell ya I can't STAND Boston fans and is sure as shlt aint because I "aint dem" 

That is the last hunk of shlt I would wanna be. If I was one of them I would drown myself in the Baahston Haahbah after snacking on some tide pods and a few pints of bleach. In my favorite serial killer Aaron Hernandez jersey. He was so wicked awesome eh? 

I didn't watch, but if they did shame on both of them.  Here are two grown men who
received alot of $$$ from the Jets when they were here.  If things ended badly be
an "adult" and come up with a politically correct response for your documentary.
Don't be a 2018 troll and come up with something snarky, you weren't complaining
when the Jets checks were deposited into your accounts

4 minutes ago, KRL said:

I didn't watch, but if they did shame on both of them.  Here are two grown men who
received alot of $$$ from the Jets when they were here.  If things ended badly be
an "adult" and come up with a politically correct response for your documentary.
Don't be a 2018 troll and come up with something snarky, you weren't complaining
when the Jets checks were deposited into your accounts

You should watch it. May need an external amp to actually hear it tho lol 

Archived