***The Official Super Bowl Thread***

joewilly12

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That is really shocking to me. Pederson has been agressive all game and he does that?

:A man named Robert Coghlan, climbing Mount Everest, falls 300 feet into a crevice, breaking both legs and losing the entirety of his survival gear. Undaunted, he crawls 3500 feet down the side of the mountain, along the way collecting a previously undiscovered plant root that ends up being the main component in the cure for juvenile diabetes. The movie made from the man’s life, entitled Descent from Coghlan’s Temple, starring Ethan Hawke, wins twelve Oscars, and Coghlan wins a Nobel besides.:

UnitedWhoFans: Did you guys know that Todd Bowles went to Temple.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pederson is DAMN GOOD. He did everything you have to do in order to beat the Patriots. ******* great performance by the Eagles. This would of been a even bigger ass whooping with Wentz playing but I think it was an even BETTER ass whooping with Foles LMFAO. 

**** YEA. **** THOSE CHEATERS.

now quietly hang it up BB.

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Eagles HC showed how you have to coach in order to win!!

I don’t know. Is having your own GM call you a “career backup” and then having your head coach tell the media he’s starting Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh McCown because he “watched [you] play all summer” not the way to get the best out of a young QB? 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They brought up the two obvious TD catches again. With somber voices. ******* distgusting pigs. 

Yeah its disgusting. Especially the 2nd one, he took 3 friggin steps, He was clearly a runner. I think they actually change the rule this year if you heard what Goodell said. Polian will be pissed, it's his rule.

Archived