THE OFFICAL **** THE PATS THREAD

New York Mick

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Just got a text saying the Eagles won, glad to hear the patsies lost.

GREAT GAME TO WATCH even if you had no interest who would win.

Two passes to a QB in one game

When was the last century that that happened

it is great btw that BRADY CAN'T CATCH FOR SH@T.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Have you seen some of the calls that have gone in the Pats favor? That one wouldn’t of even been in the top ten. 

I agree, but some on this board think it wasn’t a catch. It was clearly a catch. He ran five yards to the end zone after catching the pass. He was a runner who broke the plane. It was not a close call.

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I agree, but some on this board think it wasn’t a catch. It was clearly a catch. He ran five yards to the end zone after catching the pass. He was a runner who broke the plane. It was not a close call.

The fact that it was against the Pats made it a “who the **** knows what they’ll say call”

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

The fact that it was against the Pats made it a “who the **** knows what they’ll say call”

Pretty much , yeah.

i don’t think any Jet fan on here was buying that BS that it was close naturally. We were just scared the refs would feel it was close enough to f the Eagles over. 

Just now, New York Mick said:

Agreed. The point is not that the Pats had calls go,against them, but that they didn’t get ridiculous help from the officials. Still, the Pats had only one accepted penalty tonight. That’s two games with two penalties, which is ridiculous. 

Man, there's no greater evidence of how badly NFL officiating has poisoned our minds that there is anyone out there who can seriously think that there was any calls that supposedly went "against" the Pats.  The idea that either of those TDs were reviewed was absurd to begin with, and I had no faith at the time they would make the right call given the disaster this season has been, but anyone who understands the rules of football should know both of the calls on the field were completely accurate.  Meanwhile, it's only the fact that they lost which makes it easy to forget that the officials once again called next to nothing against the Pats tonight.  One false start penalty the entire game... that's it.

The Pats lost for no other reason than their defense sucked ass, Brady fumbled it away, and they absolutely deserved to lose.

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Man, there's no greater evidence of how badly NFL officiating has poisoned our minds that there is anyone out there who can seriously think that there was any calls that supposedly went "against" the Pats.  The idea that either of those TDs were reviewed was absurd to begin with, and I had no faith at the time they would make the right call given the disaster this season has been, but anyone who understands the rules of football should know both of the calls on the field were completely accurate.  Meanwhile, it's only the fact that they lost which makes it easy to forget that the officials once again called next to nothing against the Pats tonight.  One false start penalty the entire game... that's it.

The Pats lost for no other reason than their defense sucked ass, Brady fumbled it away, and they absolutely deserved to lose.

Spot on BG

2 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

WELL DONE 

ELI MANINNG AND ODELL BECKEM   MADE A GOOD SHOWING IN THAT JENNIFER GREY/SWAYZE DIRTY DANCING REMAKE COMMERICIAL DURING THE SUPERBOWL

ANY REBUTTAL FROM THIS BOARD /// IT WAS A LITTLE FEMININE.

FAR OUT

It was a little fruity to me... especially for OBJ.?

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

3 Super Bowl losses, all to the NFC East? Damn.

Thank you Eagles! You just made this offseason a lot more enjoyable.

Yes, 3 SB losses with BB/Shady plus two others SB losses (Bears, Packers) ties them for the most SB losses in NFL history - five time losers, five time cheaters - dynasty?

Jets are undefeated in the SB and their leader called it before the game

Archived