Screw you Patriots...

Freemanm

4 minutes ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

For the first time...the refs call it right...

Bullsh*t. Two PI in the end zone for a TD and 2 pt conversion and a phantom holding call to extend 3rd down to keep their first TD drive alive. **** THAT. They just couldn't help enough tonight. We shall remember. 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Bullsh*t. Two PI in the end zone for a TD and 2 pt conversion and a phantom holding call to extend 3rd down to keep their first TD drive alive. **** THAT. They just couldn't help enough tonight. We shall remember. 

Yeah...the ref tried to make is close.....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

How about when a guy catches a pass, takes three strides, breaks the plane and then the announcers are all twisted about whether it should be overturned because the ground may have caused the fumble.  Collinsworth...really?  

******* disgusting. I'm begging they get destroyed tomorrow. Truly ******* distgusting 

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

How about when a guy catches a pass, takes three strides, breaks the plane and then the announcers are all twisted about whether it should be overturned because the ground may have caused the fumble.  Collinsworth...really?  

I hate the Pats as much as any self-respecting Jets fan.  Collinsworth and Michaels couldn't suck enough Patriot jock strap on that play.  However, on the Clement TD, that was not a catch.

Regardless, thrilled with the outcome, especially since butterfinger Brady let one slip through his hands.

10 hours ago, Larz said:

Collinsworth has the nerve to say that 2 calls went the eagles way 

That's what happens when you get used to seeing it the other way for ******* years 

Seriously, the refs could have easily called PI against the Pats on at least five occasions and didn't. Meanwhile, the slightest hold on the Eagles (remember the holding call after Gronk's performance?) was called every single time. 

13 hours ago, Freemanm said:

**** you Bill Belidick, **** you to your douche bag QB, Tom Brady, and **** you to Brady's skank wife. I hope Belidick quits the team now.

FWIW, reports say that Giselle went out of her way to congratulate every Eagles player she saw on her way out.  No mention of Brady doing the same and we know he walked off the field without shaking Foles' hand.  It's possible Giselle is slightly less obnoxious than we thought.  Maybe she's got a man in her life?

14 hours ago, GoingToMyGraveGreen said:

For the first time...the refs call it right...

what???  the refs almost gave them the game... super delay on a clear cut TD... maybe to give the cheatriots time to gather themselves for the 2pt conversion after being spanked for a TD like a red headed step child, then on the ensuing 2pt conversion not calling a clear unquestionable pass interference leaving the Eagles only up by 6.

So my son told me one of his classmates went to bed after the cheaters took the lead, assuming that they would win. 

He is a cheaters fan. 

So apparently he didn't check the score this morning and nobody told him. 

So he comes to school in an Amendola jersey. 

Spots a group of kids in eagles jerseys and asks, "who won"? 

Proceeds to get a quality middle school razzing...... 

Archived