Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

This game uses a semi open set up. The set up can be found here

Rules

1. I am the all powerful Moddess, respect. *nods*

2. This is a hybrid hammer game. Days will be up to 72 hours in length. If no lynch is achieved by deadline the longest train will be the lynch. In the event of a tie random.org will decide between the tied players. Nights will be up to 48 hours. (Night ends when all actions are in or by deadline). D1 will be up to 1 week from start of game. Deadlines will not end on a weekend. 

3. Get along. Or kill each other. Politely. 

4. If you have questions, ask, you may get a PAFO.

Players 

1. Crusher

2. Nolder town killed N2

3. Spoot 

4. Jetsfan80 town lynched D2

5. Nynaeve Leelou

6. Dicetosser town killed N1

7. Lizard King

8. JiF Town lynched D1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  I'm Town and I'm a "Priest 1".  By revealing this card today, I get to look at someone else's card, apparently.  

Did you read what the rest of the cards did? You may have not wanted to reveal your card.

43 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

No deadline as yet. When they are set I'll have a countdown timer. 

@Dicetosser... Since yours is the hardest for me to meet I can make deadlines in the evenings for me, about this time, or roughly 14.5 hours from now. Which works better for you? 

about the time of your post should work  thats like 12 20pm here so im usually on lunch

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Did you read what the rest of the cards did? You may have not wanted to reveal your card.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I want to nip something in the butt before it starts.

WE SHOULD NOT REVEAL OUR OWN CARDS UNLESS NEEDED.

I read each of them and some would be dangerous to reveal and could really help Scum out.

Seems to me this game will be centered on collaboration.  Since the roles aren't alignment-centric, we'll need pretty much everyone to reveal what's going on each phase and try to figure out who the liars are.  

These seem to be the roles where there's incentive to reveal: 

• 1x King - Reveal this card at Day to swap it with another player's role card. Only one player may use this card per Day.
  • 2x Handmaid - You may reveal this card at Day if targeted by a Day ability in order to block the ability's effect. While holding the Handmaid, you are immune from the mafia nightkill.
  • 2x Priest - Reveal this card at Day to privately look at another player's role card.
  • 5x Guard - Reveal this card at Day to target a player and guess which role card they have. If you are correct, they must discard it and draw a new one from the deck. Each of the five Guard cards may only be activated once per game.

If scum has a Baron, I will be a strong NK candidate.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I have read the direction 10 times and have no freaking clue what we are doing.

Do we vote?

Are their day and night phases?

It looks like there is mafia, so I assume so but really not sure. 

Regular play. There is town and mafia. Regular Win cons. The cards are the roles, they are not dependent on alignment meaning anyone could have a "townie seeming" card or a "mafia seeming" card. You will need to scum hunt if town or kill off town if scum. 

1 hour ago, Kaylee said:

Regular play. There is town and mafia. Regular Win cons. The cards are the roles, they are not dependent on alignment meaning anyone could have a "townie seeming" card or a "mafia seeming" card. You will need to scum hunt if town or kill off town if scum. 

Ok, thank you.

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ok, thank you.

Also, if you're one of these roles, you have to reveal what you are in order to use your power:

• 1x King - Reveal this card at Day to swap it with another player's role card. Only one player may use this card per Day.
  • 2x Handmaid - You may reveal this card at Day if targeted by a Day ability in order to block the ability's effect. While holding the Handmaid, you are immune from the mafia nightkill.
  • 2x Priest - Reveal this card at Day to privately look at another player's role card.
  • 5x Guard - Reveal this card at Day to target a player and guess which role card they have. If you are correct, they must discard it and draw a new one from the deck. Each of the five Guard cards may only be activated once per game.

I already revealed as a Priest.  I get to look at another player's role card tonight.  So I'm like a cop, kind of.  

Archived