Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

1 hour ago, JiF said:

JiF remains the greatest scum hunter of all time.

I literally made this game possible for town by stealing scums power card and you penis faces bought his total b.s. overreaction and cleared him?  

IDIOTS!!!!!

<3 you, knew you were town 100%

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thank you, sir!

*takes a bow*

I look forward to it!

Yes, I know that the cute, innocent, furry, little Spooty-Pie is forever dead. I imagine I'm going to suffer my own fair share of D1 lynches now.

So worth it.

Yay!! Good job Spooty. Enjoy your month off dick!

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thank you, sir!

*takes a bow*

I look forward to it!

Yes, I know that the cute, innocent, furry, little Spooty-Pie is forever dead. I imagine I'm going to suffer my own fair share of D1 lynches now.

So worth it.

It's a rite of passage.  No one has trusted me since SMC's Inception game, which was years ago.  I may be a sh*tty town player, but I've had my share of epic scum victories, and they're immensely satisfying when they happen.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It's a rite of passage.  No one has trusted me since SMC's Inception game, which was years ago.  I may be a sh*tty town player, but I've had my share of epic scum victories, and they're immensely satisfying when they happen.  

Yes, this was as satisfying as a drawn-out hug.

I think this is actually the first victory I've actually earned, either as scum or town.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m sorry 80. From now on I will assume you are Town. I blew it 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Well, my point was that the card was basically useless to scum, and invaluable to town, so to take it away from town would be incredibly scummy. I still stand by that logic.

Actually, though, I was initially quite pleased that I had that card to start, since it meant that it didn't go to a townie, and that I had a built in excuse for never being taken out by a NK.

You played great and used that situation perfectly.  Congrats to you and sexy @Leelou

45 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Wow GG scum and great job to Spoot in particular.

Your act over losing the Handmaid had me totally fooled.

Thank you for modding Kaylee, was a fun and interesting game.

All I really did was capitalize on a mistake by a disinterested JiF.

I kinda got lucky with that.

But, thanks! :)

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

When you're scum, you're trying to play a war of attrition.  Taking advantage of town's mistakes is what it's all about.  That's not luck, that's skill.  Town WILL mess up, it's all a matter of capitalizing on it.  

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Adapting to the situation is really how you play mafia, it's the number one skill to have and it is a skill. 

Don't undersell what you did...but don't expect to do it consistently either. :P

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Adapting to the situation is really how you play mafia, it's the number one skill to have and it is a skill. 

Don't undersell what you did...but don't expect to do it consistently either. :P

I've come a long way from unnecessarily claiming VT with barely any pressure, haven't I?

:lol:

Archived