Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  And probably on me, since I have the more valuable role.

Worth the risk, IMO.  Only 2 Baron Cards out of 16, and the Baron might be town.  So there's only, what, a 1/16 chance I'm in danger tonight?

Check my math @CTM

am i playing?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh, In The Thread.  

Sorry, not sorry.  I had to reveal in my case in order to use my card.  

JiF and Crusher...meh, I guess they could have waited?  

I didnt really see a benefit to not revealing my card.  In order to use the card, I had to announce I had it.  I dont really understand how the mechanics will work here but I guess there could have been some benefit to playing blind and seeing reactions vs. having some info and building from there.  Cant really say until this all works it self out but I like my vote on Dice.  His outrage to revealing and plea for hope that scum is dumb seems totally disingenuous.

11 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

no my strategy is HOPE scum is stupid and dont give them any hints you dont have too.

apparently I wasnt clear enuff for you.

I get what you're saying.  But nothing that's happened so far has really qualified for your complaint.  Discussing game mechanics and what scum might do does not help scum.  It helps town more to collaborate.  I'm sure we can trust that the people who know to keep quiet will know to do so.  

Your logic is dumb, and I'm the only one allowed to get away with poor logic, because I'm dumb and stuff.  Accusing me of being anti-town when you've been blatantly pro-scum with your recent play is laughable.

You were also quite OMGUSy just lashing out at the people on your train.  Your first 2 votes were very clearly joke votes.  Mine was a vote with a good reason.  You have no leg to stand on there. 

Give us something other than who we should be voting tomorrow.  Being obstinate is not helpful.  

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting.  So you either made a kneejerk reaction assuming he was town, or KNOW he's town.  

Early in the game I assume everyone is town until they give me a reason not to. But if you would like to share your case on Dice to explain why you are voting him I would loved to listen to it.

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Early in the game I assume everyone is town until they give me a reason not to. But if you would like to share your case on Dice to explain why you are voting him I would loved to listen to it.

I'll give you my case on Dice: he sounds like a Nancy boy.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

He's coming off as trying to be a super townie, scolding people for talking about the game because he thinks it'll help scum. 

Then, he went OMGUS and FOS'd Nolder and I, two people on his train, for no good reason.  Nolder's vote was clearly a joke one, and my reasons for voting him were very relevant, yet he has disappeared since then without offering up any semblance of a defense or explanation for why Nolder or I are scum.  

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's coming off as trying to be a super townie, scolding people for talking about the game because he thinks it'll help scum. 

Then, he went OMGUS and FOS'd Nolder and I, two people on his train, for no good reason.  Nolder's vote was clearly a joke one, and my reasons for voting him were very relevant, yet he has disappeared since then without offering up any semblance of a defense or explanation for why Nolder or I are scum.  

Hmmm, missed that.

22 hours ago, Lizard King said:

That's why people need to stop revealing. This is going to be a sh*t show.

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Debatable.  Town collaboration is important too, and that might require some reveals.  

I imagine tomorrow will contain a LOT of discussion on what people did at night.  

Looks like Lizzie doesnt like the reveal thing either.

Here are the posts in question regarding Dice:

19 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i spose ures allows you to kinda be a roleblocker? like if someone says their a guard and u dont believe them you could make them redraw? so they might not be a "guard" anymore?? assuming they dont draw another guard card of course

Here's Dice's first real attempt to try to figure out the game.  

23 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote Dice

Because I related cards to dice.  Both gambling tools. 

18 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

so youre scum are you nol? thanks for making it obvious

vote nolder

Then Dice goes full OMGUS here for the first of 2 times.  

18 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

I just never understand why people insist on coming ITT and laying our work plans for scum.

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

If you're referring to my comment, I'll say that my philosophy is that Scum already know what to do, so it's better to speak up to keep Town from making it easier for them.

17 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

mines more I hope scum is stupid and misses something

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fair enough. I usually give Scum more credit than Town.

17 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

so do i   hence the word hope

Here Dice basically says we shouldn't talk about the game mechanics because it helps scum.  Like, what??

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Dice

He sounds like he's making an attempt to come off as super-townie.  

15 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Im not claiming.

if you lynch me then tomorrow lynch one of these three. Nolder and 80 look the worst

No reasons provided for why he voted Nolder or why I'm dirty.  

15 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

no my strategy is HOPE scum is stupid and dont give them any hints you dont have too.

apparently I wasnt clear enuff for you.

Bold strategy Cotton.  Let's see how it works for him.  

This is the last post Dice made since disappearing.  

20 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

as i understand it the card is mbasically ure role/power but its possible for it to change.

19 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i spose ures allows you to kinda be a roleblocker? like if someone says their a guard and u dont believe them you could make them redraw? so they might not be a "guard" anymore?? assuming they dont draw another guard card of course

So far Dice looks pretty ok with talking about the game. Uber townie? No vibe on that yet.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Looks like Lizzie doesnt like the reveal thing either.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie doesn't like the talk about the game and decides to poop on it.

True.  Could just be Lizzie being Lizzie though.  From what little I've played from Dice, his play is weird.  He's making a lot of grammatical mistakes and stuff so his posts could be rushed, I dunno.  Best I've got though.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hmmm, ok 80.

You'd listen to it if it came from JiF.  Oh wait, he kinda did:

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I didnt really see a benefit to not revealing my card.  In order to use the card, I had to announce I had it.  I dont really understand how the mechanics will work here but I guess there could have been some benefit to playing blind and seeing reactions vs. having some info and building from there.  Cant really say until this all works it self out but I like my vote on Dice.  His outrage to revealing and plea for hope that scum is dumb seems totally disingenuous.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You'd listen to it if it came from JiF.  Oh wait, he kinda did:

Honestly I was starting to see your point. Nothing you said isn't in the thread. That bodes well. Now I got to decide if I think that makes Dice scum or not. The ITT post of his is the one that really kinds irks me. Feels contrived.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe I should make a deal with another guard and we both make one another pick another card so we might get a card that actually does something.

That... could actually be genius. But there's no way of either of you knowing if the other is Scum or not.

Do you really want to risk Scum getting a more dangerous card?

2 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Dice  (4) - JiF, Nolder, 80, Lizard 

Nolder (1) - Dice 

DICE IS AT L-1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Not Voting (3) - Crusher, Spoot, Nyn

No deadline yet

Wow. Rushing a lynch much? Slow your roll, guys. It's not even page 5 for ****'s sake.

Archived