Patsferential treatment

greenwichjetfan

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So the ref was wrong. Exactly. That's the point of this entire thread. Based on when the ref wrongly blew the whistle, that should have been a fumble. 

Only in your whiny complaining about everything the Pats do world....move on, you're making us look like whiny little bitches.

Let's just win games instead.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

you are still at this?  they got the call correct, it's not even debatable. Move along to another play.

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Only in your whiny complaining about everything the Pats do world....move on, you're making us look like whiny little bitches.

Let's just win games instead.

Come to my thread to tell me to move along when I have like 15 "likes" on the thread and countless people agreeing with me. 

Easy solution since you both have such issues with it: stay out of the thread. 

59 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Come to my thread to tell me to move along when I have like 15 "likes" on the thread and countless people agreeing with me. 

Oooooooooh.....15 people "liked" your thread?!?!?!  Well, sh*t, there's validation for you.  

I'm not gonna stay out of the thread.  If I think something is stupid, I'm gonna call it out.

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Oooooooooh.....15 people "liked" your thread?!?!?!  Well, sh*t, there's validation for you.  

I'm not gonna stay out of the thread.  If I think something is stupid, I'm gonna call it out.

More power to ya buddy. You telling me to move on after I call out your stupidity is the same thing. See how it works now?

15 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I didn't realize that, I was under the impression that if forward progress is stopped in bounds it counts as if the player went down in bounds and the clock should continue to run.

I could be wrong but I believe that is the case, either way it only means a couple of seconds off the clock.  they ruled it properly on the field.

14 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

who cares if 15 other whiners agree w/ you. anyone who has watched football for more than 5 minutes and doesn't have that bias will tell you they made the correct call. even if you think it's a fumble a player out of bounds cannot force a fumble.  It's why NO ONE outside of "your" thread is talking about this play but please keep listening the voices in your head. it's somewhat entertaining for the rest of us.

I could be wrong but I believe that is the case, either way it only means a couple of seconds off the clock.  they ruled it properly on the field.

who cares if 15 other whiners agree w/ you. anyone who has watched football for more than 5 minutes and doesn't have that bias will tell you they made the correct call. even if you think it's a fumble a player out of bounds cannot force a fumble.  It's why NO ONE outside of "your" thread is talking about this play but please keep listening the voices in your head. it's somewhat entertaining for the rest of us.

There's the junk we all know. Insults, something about how you have some devine football knowledge that the rest of us don't have, and claims of perception vs. reality.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this thread was never about whether the call was correct. Never. Go back and read any of my posts. I even said right from the start that had the play been reviewed, it would stay patriots ball. It was and still is about the fact that the ref blew the play dead after the ball was on the ground- which is consistent with the way the refs have treated the pats over the past 18 years.

I rewatched the play and it looks like the NE player was called out of bounds because he was being held up by a player that was out of bounds. I didn't realize that was a rule especially since the NE players feet were still on the ground in the field of play. 

Certainly an odd situation but I'm fine with the call if that's the reasoning. I thought it was a play they should have let play out similar to the Jaguar play but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

There's the junk we all know. Insults, something about how you have some devine football knowledge that the rest of us don't have, and claims of perception vs. reality.

Meanwhile, in the real world, this thread was never about whether the call was correct. Never. Go back and read any of my posts. I even said right from the start that had the play been reviewed, it would stay patriots ball. It was and still is about the fact that the ref blew the play dead after the ball was on the ground- which is consistent with the way the refs have treated the pats over the past 18 years.

all you do is insult me and you are complaining about insults?  I am insulting your knowledge of what you are watching not you, you insult me.  The refs did not win or lose the game for either team and if anything gave Philly an edge. 

it doesn't matter when the ref blew the play dead. the call was the correct one, he couldn't see the ball come loose from his angle.  forward progress was stopped and even if the defender wasn't OOB it still was the correct call.

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I wish the board would let me like this 16 times.......

Archived